New Relic Raid Tactics?

U

Urme the Legend

Do a primetime raid with 200+ people.. wait for the zone crash and login server crash. So no hibs can login. Then when the zone is back up again. We port another 100 mids from Svasud to take the relics. (If it is Dagda, we need to kill all albs that trying to steal the relics first of course)

What other option do we have to take the relics? Other then take them early in the morning or late in the night?

And for all the hibs that laughed so much when the zone crashed last night... I laughed when the albs took the power relics with 30-40 people later :) Even if Hibernia will be given the relics back it was funny, you have to admit that :)

When Excalibur it upgraded and the zone still crashes for a relic raid, we will see alot more Morning/Night raids. And noone can actually whine about it then.

Especially Dagda is hard to do a prime time raid without a zone crash.. because of the regular Alb zerg in emain of 100+ albs :p

And isn't the login server up yet?! .. (I'm at work)
Maybe we should do a relic raid every day until the server gets big fat upgrade.

L

Larik-

Originally posted by Urme the Legend

Maybe we should do a relic raid every day until the server gets big fat upgrade.

Hear hear! If anything would spur goa into action re upgrading excal, this could be it! Well, maybe... :)

P

phule_gubben

:great:

Lets gather at svasud when we can log in again.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Especially Dagda is hard to do a prime time raid without a zone crash.. because of the regular Alb zerg in emain of 100+ albs :p

Good thing Mids have elite skills and do not have to zerg...
Yawn....
Regards, Glottis

R

rg-zorena

glottis you stupid fuck you ever done a /who emain he is just stating facts

M

marczje

Re: Re: New Relic Raid Tactics?

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Good thing Mids have elite skills and do not have to zerg...
Yawn....
Regards, Glottis
i know what u need..

:help: <-- ?

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Actually crashing the server each day could prove to be an annoyance to us, but think of the number of hours they will have admins working on it. It will cost them alot of money and will hurry up the process of getting a new server. Just a thought...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by rg-zorena

Yep, done it often...
At 9 am on a weekday, 7 random albs, 2fg mids zerging....
At 12 noon on a weekday, 25 random albs, and 4 fg mids moving about...
At 4 noon on a weekday, 35 random albs, maybe 1 guild group albs, and still around 4fg mids along with randoms moving about...
At 4 noon though, most of the time some hib fg also move about...
Please also note, from those 4fg mids, those 2 fg that started at 9 am, are still going strong....
So I really fail to see what is the problem you guys have with Albion... Maybe at prime time there are 100 Albs in Emain, but there are similar Mid numbers about... The rest of the day Mids are trying to be king of Emain. So get over this false claim that it is you poor, few Mids vs the insanely numbered Albs...
Can't wait for the xml to work again, so we can see the population at around 35%, 35%, 30%, like it used to be before they took it down...
Noobs.
Regards, Glottis

I

Imon

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yep, done it often...
At 4 noon on a weekday, 35 random albs, maybe 1 guild group albs, and still around 4fg mids along with randoms moving about...

lol

and what about those 7 fg+ that killed me around 16 CET some days ago?

Q

Qte Eth

crash excal every day so prydwen players get free daoc forever:D

M

mirak_naijmi

Glottis youre not only wrong youre missing the point of this post to. U suck :p

L

lightningbolt

nothing beats a good old glottis whine :) more more i say :p

F

Flimgoblin

hrm as of the time the xml died...
there were 3900 people playing albion, 3100 playing midgard.

that's hardly twice the number ;)

O

old.Filip

imho it is very good suggestion .....

or just every saturday/sunday ... techincians on overtime are very expensive....

E

etcetra

Originally posted by rg-zorena

Well, when he does /who Emain theres only 30 there, but thats cuz they die 2 mins after port anyway.

But if i had done a /who Sauvage or whatever, that would have shown him the real zerg numbers :|

Users who are viewing this thread