New PUG Group Monday 6th November

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The rules for this event are here:

http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php/topic,1773.0.html

Group is as follows:
You will be expected to use voice comms Ventrilo or Teamspeak - I would advise everyone to have the following installed so we can move across servers on diffierent platforms:

Slots we fill are usually as follows and it is normally on a first come first serve basis. We usually run a backup list because frequently people drop out find something better to do IRL and so on.

PUG Group

Bard
Druid Nurture/Regen
Druid Nature/regen Sharkella
Warden
<random>
<random>
<random>
<random>

Backup list
<random>
<random>
<random>
<random>

We run this as a relaxed event to enjoy meeting people. I like to keep a list of people we meet and we often bring them into our GG if they are reliable.

Although it is a relaxed event we always respect FG fights and I prefer not to gank soloers although persons with DI bots in tow usually die fast.

It is very important that if you sign-up that you do everything to either show or you tell us that you cannot make it. People who do not turn up make baby Jesus cry. :( It is seriously frustrating to try and fill spots when people cannot make it.

Please only sign up if you intend to come yadda yadda yadda...

Sharky

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
All I can say, is if you say you are going to turn up, then do so. If you don't then you are inconviencing 7 other people.

Groups are made from Reliable people, being able to play well is a bonus ;)

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Mondays Sucks :(

PS: Tuesdays Sucks aswell!

PSS: Wedensday thursday friday sataday and sunday Freakign rules!

PSS: Sataday and sunday are the leet tho!

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with usinnar rr3 bainshee atm, will be completed monday well prolly not much ml wise, but will join the ml raid this week. I do understand if u want bit more rr on the grp.

Can also host ventrilo server.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Epoxy no problems its a random group for a bit of crack - and rr doesn't really matter. I am rr 7 on meh druid and still have no clue what I am doing :).

Severath your in too \o/ banelord - a banelord is almost essential these days tbh.

Updated list is here we have a bard already just need another druid a warden/bard and other randoms !!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Group is as follows thus far!!

PUG Group

Bard Chazzy
Druid Nurture/Regen Kathel
Warden
Bainshee Usinnar
Champion Kovacs
Light Eld Dorax
Light eld Zedan

Backup list
<random>
<random>
<random>
<random>

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
I'd like to join with Stormx (light eld) and can play from 4pm GMT till 10pm GMT

P.S. ignore the sig...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Exilon said:
I'd like to join with Stormx (light eld) and can play from 4pm GMT till 10pm GMT

P.S. ignore the sig...

OK your in we will work without the warden - pleasae try to be there or let me know if you cannot make it.

Sharky

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
PUG Group

Bard Chazzy
Druid Nurture/Regen Kathel
Light eld Stormx
Bainshee Usinnar
Champion Kovacs
Light Eld Dorax
Light eld Zedan

Backup list
ManicBoom - Chanter/Manical Regrow Drood
<random>
<random>
<random>

Remember 7pm UK time be there or be square - Manic mate please turn up I have a rumor that someone might not be able to make it.

Sharkith

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for turning up tonight folks - sorry the Mids had to act like complete asshats in Hib. We had a laugh even if they zerged like twats.

One final point I do not add full stop I don't care what Mids do - the rules of the PUG are no adding on FG fights no matter how shitty anyone else gets. Its that simple. Sorry if some don't agree with this but it is how I like to run the group.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
you guys <3 light elds? =P

btw any chance you guys need anything? im soon done with Hero temp. else i have my bm and enchanter i did i like to join with, anything really just as long i get a chance to hit something =]

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Sorry shark..i went LD and net con wouldnt come up...it didnt work the whole evening. Will come again if u make another grp

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Exilon said:
Sorry shark..i went LD and net con wouldnt come up...it didnt work the whole evening. Will come again if u make another grp

Hi Exilon,

we thought it was because SC had ganked us so fast you logged in disgust. To be honest this was a good night because of the people in the group rather than the quality of the RvR - some of those Mid groups out there have to be the biggest bunch of twats I have seen for some time.

Whatever.... RvR zone and all that.

Ok there will be another one incoming next week once I check my diary.

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Lal...i dont do things like that mate..and next week i doubt ill be able to make it..work and all..:(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
okies mate - like I said before there will be other groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom