New Proposed Midgard Frontier!

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kagato.
Do you really think that is likely looking at the maps? The relic keeps look more heavily fortified then ever with 3 mile gates surrounding it and multiple keeps/towers in the vicinity most of reach are only a stones throw from the relic keep itself, the whole frontier looks designed with 'defense' in mind, sure theres places for enemy forces to land but most of the terrain is defensive-advantage.

I think that tower 'a' is manned by the people from keep A. So if Albion has keep A than the gaurd inside towers a are albion gaurds? So probably a good Relic raid involves taking out some keeps.
If you have enough people you can do it like last Albs RR went, people taking 4 keeps while you are almost on the relickeep. Logging out and in should probably still be possible, as there are certainly places where there will be no tower nor gaurd insight and where no one has a reason to walk to. However you do need to take keeps and it will probably be harder to get everyone to a spot without getting seen (so people will know you are logging off).
But I might be wrong as Mythic might want to destroy the log off raid tactics. Allthough I dont truly see how that is possible.

BTW when a keep is under attack and you are near it when logging in, you will get ported back to your tk/borderkeep right? So with no tk's you will get ported back all the way to your borderkeep?

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Driwen
I think that tower 'a' is manned by the people from keep A. So if Albion has keep A than the gaurd inside towers a are albion gaurds? So probably a good Relic raid involves taking out some keeps.
If you have enough people you can do it like last Albs RR went, people taking 4 keeps while you are almost on the relickeep. Logging out and in should probably still be possible, as there are certainly places where there will be no tower nor gaurd insight and where no one has a reason to walk to. However you do need to take keeps and it will probably be harder to get everyone to a spot without getting seen (so people will know you are logging off).
But I might be wrong as Mythic might want to destroy the log off raid tactics. Allthough I dont truly see how that is possible.

BTW when a keep is under attack and you are near it when logging in, you will get ported back to your tk/borderkeep right? So with no tk's you will get ported back all the way to your borderkeep?

According to the info on the herald the towers will be attackable seperatly, so that small groups can attack and defend towers whilst larger forces attack keeps instead.

Y

Yussef

Two dungeons by the relic keeps, one will be Dodens, the other may be another exit from Dodens, which could make invasions easier.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kagato.
According to the info on the herald the towers will be attackable seperatly, so that small groups can attack and defend towers whilst larger forces attack keeps instead.

doesnt mean that there wont be 2 or 3 gaurds there though.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Yussef
Two dungeons by the relic keeps, one will be Dodens, the other may be another exit from Dodens, which could make invasions easier.

I think they will destroy the current dodens, as Mythic seems to want a second fight at the milegates. So only way to get inside a realm is by landing it with boats and only way out is again with boats. But maybe the two dungeons are connected and you can walk from one to the other (might be useful to divert attention for some reason?).

T

Twaize

I sure hope they can make it better... Those fotm grps r annoying

V

valcyr

thb this is what the game NEEDS.
It looks so awesome im almost pissing myself.
And they will rework RvR rewards, adding stuff to do and and and oooo giiivf.

Cant wait to see alb and him frontier and not to mention how the ships will work.

Who cares about master levels and sharks, skip ToA and givf Frontiers now!

Users who are viewing this thread