New phone!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
We are pleased to confirm that your order has been processed and your goods will be delivered on 11-11-2004.

Your order includes :

SONY ERICSSON S700I LIVE
Qty: 1 Price: £0.00

BOOMSHANKA!

Can't wait to get hold of this badboy.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
wha.... it makes phone calls?! :touch:

;) - looks mint

Bodhi

Sir Frizz said:
What does it do that the K700i doesn't?

Has a much better camera and has expandable memory. I'm sure there's more but those are the two I was interested in. And when it costs the same as a K700i (free on a phat vodafone contract), why not?

Linky to the lushness

Clown

Part of the furniture
Ahah. You have chosen my next phone for me. Cheers.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looks nice, I'm waiting to see what Voda 3G and Orange 3G can offer me when I get off this Three contract in Feb.

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah few people going for that S700i, im lookin into maybe checkin out that v3 Razr from Motorola, if not that then maybe a PDA-type handset. But S700i does look nice indeedy...

Just wish my bluetooth would stop fuckin me about, gah.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The s700 is quite annoying, camera is nice, but so are any phones with 1.3megapixel cameras. Its the slide/flick keypad thats annoying.

Bodhi

Aha, this was my only grumble with the phone thus far, was the no mp3 ringtone bollocks. I shall try this over the weekend when i get a chance.

Apart from this isuue the phone is the dog's bollocks. The camera is truly awesome for a phone, and I'm loving the expandable memory and the media player. I just got myself a free, yet less homosexual Ipod! It's not too big and the keypad just takes a bit of getting used to.

Best free phone evar!

Clown

Part of the furniture
No MP3 ringtones? Fuck that. I like my v600 ringtones.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It should have mp3 ringtones, its just that SE do this gay thing where it won't play them unless its digitally signed. Just a ploy to get you to buy their ringtones. Thats why I posted that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom