New Pet Medicine Shop

A

adari

Hey

Well, I recieved an e-mail from Garfield. I've been one of his customers for ages now, he's a great guy, very kind and always working hard for his clients so I thought I'd just advertise a little for him since he doesn't use BW.

His shop is located at -586 -4065 on tatooine, in between bestine and anchorhead.

Dear customer,

I'm happy to inform you that BioPharma Industries has successfully opened its first pet drug store placed in between Bestine and Anchorhead. This means that pet medicine will not only be available in much larger amounts, it also means they will be cheaper than the pet medicine BioPharma Industries sells via the bazaar!

At the moment we are mass producing Pet Stimmpack A's, Pet Vitality Pack A's and Pet Stimmpack B's, as well as kaadu's and dewbacks. We are also taking orders for large amounts of medicine, for large amounts or/of other creatures and for armor tissue.

Below is an overview of prices. Large amounts will have to be ordered, this has to be done per e-mail. Tell us what you want, and it will be ready to be picked up the same day, as quickly as possible (usually within the hour).

All creatures are made with the finest DNA sample's available, and are better than normally tamed specimens of these creatures, for more information about this; contact Garfield.

In the attachment is a waypoint to our drug store.

We hope to start massproducing Pet Vit B's and C's, as well as Pet Stimm C's next week if the demand is high enough.

The more people buy from BioPharma Industries, the lower prices will become, so spread the news!

Prices:

On vendors:

Pet Stimm A: 300
Pet Vit A: 450
Pet Stimm B: 500
Kaadu's: 2250
Dewbacks: 4000

Larger amounts will be taken by orders only, discounts will be given on crates:

20 x Pet Stimm A: 6,000 credits
20 x Pet Vit A: 9,000 credits
20 x Pet Stimm B: 10,000 credits

30 x Pet Stimm A: 9,000 credits
30 x Pet Vit A: 13,500 credits
30 x Pet Stimm B: 15,000 credits

Crate (50) Pet Stimm A: 14,000 credits
Crate (50) Pet Vit A: 21,000 credits
Crate (50) Pet Stimm B: 23,000 credits

10 x Kaadu: 21,000 credits
10 x Dewback: 38,000 credits

Gualama: 5,000 credits
Kahmurra: 6,000 credits
Choku: 7,000 credits
Kusak: 7,000 credits
Crarrion Spat - MOUNT: 12,000

Cloth tissue from the Novice Bio-Engineer and Tissue I boxes will cost 150 + (50*bonus) credits

For instance, a +3 bonus on Confidence Cloth will cost 150+ (3*50) = 300 credits

Cloth tissue from the Tissue II and III boxes will cost 300 + (50*bonus) credits
Cloth tissue from the Tissue IV box will cost 450 + (50*bonus) credits

That's all for now.

Yours,

Garfield,

Vice-President of BioPharma Industries

Pay his house a visit if you need pet drugs! :)

M

morak

What server is he on ?

Tochew, Wookie novice carbineer , novice CH

M

morak

lol Madcow , seems we posted that question at the same time :)

A

adari

Im sorry, this is on Chimaera, forgot there are more servers =P

Users who are viewing this thread