new pc lost password

fortunefish

Banned
yea yea i know :/

i work in a net cafe.. i cant carry it down and i cant learn a new password all the time ( i change alot coz of net cafe ofc)

so i keep it tucked away on my pc in the net cafe and today it decided to pack up and we got rid of it

so ive moved to a more stable but less l33t pc in the corner :p

enuf wiht life story how can i get another copy of my password and sub sent to me ? without the password and sub in first place.

if any goa person reads this please can they give me their emain so that i can get my password back :)

thank you all

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
fortunefish said:
if any goa person reads this please can they give me their emain so that i can get my password back :)

thank you all

Too much hibbay land for you mistar fisch.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
hmm if you just click "lost password" in the Account bit on daoc webby all you need to do is input your e-mail address and it will e-mail you a new sub pass iirc, then you just need to change the game password.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Litmus said:
hmm if you just click "lost password" in the Account bit on daoc webby all you need to do is input your e-mail address and it will e-mail you a new sub pass iirc, then you just need to change the game password.

Ive done this and it worked - go to the subscriptions page, pop your email address in (but no password) then click the -lost password- link at the bottom of the page, an email is then sent to your subscription email address with information on how to generate a new sub password.

worked a charm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom