New pbae mid movie from US

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:
..right, ur only crying ur asses off beause u say u cant win.. well they aint fully toa'ed.. yet theyseem to go 1fg vs 1fg.. it has been SOOOO LONG ago i seen a mid fg..

ive seen alb and hib fg's.. but no mid fg's...
I see SC out all the time as 1fg with hardly any adds, the adds only showing up at hotspots.

Infact, they seem to be the only Mids making an effort to run as 1fg as far as I've seen in the past few weeks.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
so none of u have seen the Aldo grp out?

we've had some great fights the last week or so, we usually run "random" grp, but have a few regulars...Aldorans(bd), Saaug (zerker), Argus (healer), Bibi (skald), Jakeaug (healer), Overbuffed (shammy), Blob (bd), Spiritleif (sm), Krupp (warrior) and a few more.
thx for all the good fights etc... :cheers:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Bite said:
so none of u have seen the Aldo grp out?

we've had some great fights the last week or so, we usually run "random" grp, but have a few regulars...Aldorans(bd), Saaug (zerker), Argus (healer), Bibi (skald), Jakeaug (healer), Overbuffed (shammy), Blob (bd), Spiritleif (sm), Krupp (warrior) and a few more.
thx for all the good fights etc... :cheers:

Maybe that is why, and yes we fought that grp today was pretty fun fight but alot of mids added from ruins :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
I see SC out all the time as 1fg with hardly any adds, the adds only showing up at hotspots.

Infact, they seem to be the only Mids making an effort to run as 1fg as far as I've seen in the past few weeks.

haven't seen em.. :(
i hope i do though:) but they prolly get absorbed by the other 15 Fg's that are running solo circles at BB

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
haven't seen em.. :(
i hope i do though:) but they prolly get absorbed by the other 15 Fg's that are running solo circles at BB

Well we are still there :) Had some problems tho as paccie ( me ) have had comp problems and the auger are not avaible atm and we are experimenting with new augers.
We do plan to run 4-5 nights a week tho.

( krafiks, maronan, baldgrim ( unavaible atm ), svenfleet, xenja, skarbonefist, fiddolix, heltgalen, shallan, torath ( lost to wow ) ) <-- usally noticed by the killspam coming from Eclipse alliance group.. ;)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Kraben said:
Well we are still there :) Had some problems tho as paccie ( me ) have had comp problems and the auger are not avaible atm and we are experimenting with new augers.
We do plan to run 4-5 nights a week tho.

( krafiks, maronan, baldgrim ( unavaible atm ), svenfleet, xenja, skarbonefist, fiddolix, heltgalen, shallan, torath ( lost to wow ) ) <-- usally noticed by the killspam coming from Eclipse alliance group.. ;)
atm, you're the only actual group out at the minute who can put up a fight against the organised Hib groups, but I know there are alot more potential groups out there, it's just a case of getting the Mids/Albs to put up an effort.

Once again we're back to the old "ffs, Hibs are overpowered cause they're organised...."

Albs got bored of zerging I think, Mids are getting back into the fight by realising they need to work together, Hibs are once again getting the flak due to being able to field more than 2 opted groups at primetime :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
atm, you're the only actual group out at the minute who can put up a fight against the organised Hib groups, but I know there are alot more potential groups out there, it's just a case of getting the Mids/Albs to put up an effort.

Once again we're back to the old "ffs, Hibs are overpowered cause they're organised...."

Albs got bored of zerging I think, Mids are getting back into the fight by realising they need to work together, Hibs are once again getting the flak due to being able to field more than 2 opted groups at primetime :(

Would you try making a fg and spend 1-2 hours everyday? it wasn't as hard pre NF and in SI it was quite easy but now it's getting very hard to make a fg to compete with those high rr hib fgs...there's not many high rr albs playing at all now and i do not blame them either.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Would you try making a fg and spend 1-2 hours everyday? it wasn't as hard pre NF and in SI it was quite easy but now it's getting very hard to make a fg to compete with those high rr hib fgs...there's not many high rr albs playing at all now and i do not blame them either.
did it during the last few weeks of OF with the Mids running 3-4 high RR groups within cfh range of each other...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
More high rr albs were playing then though, a lot more.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
did it during the last few weeks of OF with the Mids running 3-4 high RR groups within cfh range of each other...

YE M8 !!11

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

No adds = more rps :) They do great, a real credit to their realm. People could learn a lot from this bunch.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

Maybe you used to have it easy making an opted fg on alb, but in hib it's pretty much always taken several hours.

Jjuraa

Banned
Edlina said:
Maybe you used to have it easy making an opted fg on alb.

quite possibly the most stupid thing ive ever read :p if you beleive that youve never played alb. deffinately the hardest realm in which to form a group - hence the "zerg". what you thought albion was all roleplayers and thats why they run around in large armies?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't even easy to form a skirmish team (in OF time) if you wanted to go to Odin. ;)

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
quite possibly the most stupid thing ive ever read :p if you beleive that youve never played alb. deffinately the hardest realm in which to form a group - hence the "zerg". what you thought albion was all roleplayers and thats why they run around in large armies?
Sadly even though Hibs have it easier in terms of making a decent FG setup it always used to take 1 - 2 hours on Hib / Pryd to get a half decent group together that stood a chance in Emain. Thats why a lot of players left (I know it was a big why I left), too much downtime / hassle for not enough fun.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I spent three hours making a fg once....but usual time was over one hour sometimes becoming two during toa/just before toa....mainly because we lost most of our key players at that time.If you got the classes in your guild and not lacking in any of those areas you will form them pretty damn quickly though which is hard for guildmasters to accomplish now compared to a year ago.

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Orenthal said:
someone pm me the song names pls :<

I am after this song as well, it was first used on broceliande, cleric movie called SainteGuerison.avi. Dunno which one it is but maybe someone does ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
oh I dunno, first thing the Reaver Group did last night was bomb the mids camping eras - 56 kills in 1 minute ;) ;)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:

Mattshanes (sycho) said something that to me sounded like taking 1-2 hours to make an opted fg was a lot, I just answered that it's always taken that long in Hibernia, and I wouldn't consider what he considered long to form the fg.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
forming groups for a year+ waiting for an hour or more for people to show up isnt healthy
dont tell me you had such kind of hard time on hib getting people edlina :p
2 hours was typical waiting time , 3 hours was ... oh boy sycho ...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Few things,

Downloading the movie now.

YaY! I was mentioned in Aldorans group xD

I will list any of the Nightwish songs if they're any on it - I have all the albums on my PC so could most probably skim through them all and list the tracks.

xD

Will post after I've watched.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just watched, can't find any of the songs if they're by nightwish..

Would love to know the song half way through 4 min though.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
atm, you're the only actual group out at the minute who can put up a fight against the organised Hib groups

from what i can recall, our grp (grimnurs guard) have had fg up more than sc in past weeks :] and we sure do put up a fight vs the organised hib groups, we even kill em flawless everytime ! (almost lol jajakekexd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom