New patch

N

nocte

1.3??

i didnt know 1.2 was out??

or was it just a typo?

B

bigbb

You can download the patch and use it for the next matches however, the servers won't be updated as such until next week I wouldn't have thought. But, the versions are compatible.

N

nocte

bigbb, will the patch be available on the BW ftp??

as i really hate Fileplanet when waiting in a queue. I have a 2 hour d/c so waiting is not really an option for me.

S

Starkill

Is there any way to find out when the public servers will be updated so that I can ensure all the squad have the patch installed before the date.

Also I take it that the patch will then be active on all the BW clanservers as well.

B

bigbb

Originally posted by GMAX
bigbb, will the patch be available on the BW ftp??

Hopefully before the weekend.

Originally posted by [UKD]Starkill
Is there any way to find out when the public servers will be updated so that I can ensure all the squad have the patch installed before the date.

Hopefully early next week, can't be sure, depends on workload of server-side administration. The patch versions are compatible anyway, so you'll be able to play on 1.3 servers with version 1.0/.1.

Originally posted by [UKD]Starkill
Also I take it that the patch will then be active on all the BW clanservers as well.

They should be updated at the same time as publics, I believe.

A

Anduin

Will the servers esp the league ones be using the punkbuster if so we will all need v 1.3 wether u can use 1/1.1 to connect to them or not
Personally i hope they do as this makes sure that no clan members are cheating and hopefully makes the admins job a little easier

B

bigbb

PunkBuster does cost harry dash for commercial server use, hence it's not my decision as to whether it's bought and installed on the servers. We have not encountered any serious cheating problems as yet so I can't honestly see it being installed.

O

old.HighBoy

Originally posted by bigbb

They should be updated at the same time as publics, I believe.
PATCH 1.3 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PATCH 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread