New Patch Planned 1052

W

whipped

Is this being put on the servers today then?

A

adslrizla

Seems to be - although they also seem to be having probs with it. Server should have been back up a while ago.....

Ah server is coming back up as I type this.

E

Embattle

Thats why the server is down until 14:30, because of the patch. I believe they most probably wanted to test it a little bit before opening the door to the public.

A

adslrizla

LOL - I hope they don't rollback cos I've already patched :)

A

adslrizla

Heh - I quite like it. Forces us out of empire space to get minerals. We should now see PC stations getting built, convoys and all the rest of it :)

Whoever is sitting on zy or mega right now has just got a lot richer :D

Oh and cruiser prices are going to go up a lot I reckon :)

N

Neural Network

Now they just have to make it so the prize goes up for each new factory or research slot you rent, that way we won't have corporations owning all slots.

A

adslrizla

Being realistic you're never going to get anywhere in this game as a freelancer - not in the long run.

E

Embattle

1054 patch is out, fixs a few bugs that creeped in with the 1052 patch.

F

Fafnir

I dont like the new patch 2-4 Angel outlaws, rounges, thugs in a 0.9 sec system.

F

Fafnir

Well went to bosena last night. The night before i was hunting thugs and outlaws in Teon and theese seemed to be nerfed. 4 thugs (higher than Outlaws i think :) ) almost made no dent to my shield. So when i went to Bosena warped to first belt ran into 4 thugs and 2 nomads i was like Cool lets do some fighting. And wham bang thank you mam. My shield was down and armor was down at 50% before i made it to war and 30% before i got out of range. And this was at 10k range. So some pirates seems nerfed while others are boosted. But i might just had some bad luck with the nomads.

J

Johnny Bravo

IMHO your experience makes the game better m8, its not really realistic if you know the outcome of a fight purely by identifying the pirates name. PC's have all kinds of different weapons and equipment on their ships, if CCP have made it so pirates are the same then all better. Will make fights that more unpredictable :D

Users who are viewing this thread