New Patch :o]

V

vuz

from planethalflife:

"Half-Life 1.1.0.4 will be released early next week. The update contains three new Team Fortress scenarios, adjustments on two TF classes, in addition to a variety of new features and fixes."

"New features and fixes include:
- All map resources can be downloaded from the game server.
- Counter-Strike proxy cheat fixed.
- Linux security issue resolved.
- Pyro's burn damage increased.
- Heavy Weapons Guy's chaingun damage reduced."

hmm, basically this'll completely fuck up my league, but hey:
"- Pyro's burn damage increased.
- Heavy Weapons Guy's chaingun damage reduced."

about time imo, i'm gonna be king pywo :D :D :D

O

old.[RaveN]DaGoD

Oh right thanx for the warning, another 20mb then?

O

old.Cornholio

anyone noticed that the new patch seems to make dead bodies difficult to get past, say if they are on a stairwell. Even worse, when the body falls through the floor you can get stuck on it as it passes down!

DOH!!!!

O

old.Archangel

I havent noticed the problem with bodies, but I have noticed on the new maps, its very laggy. The textures are great, but too detailed for those of us with medium/higher ping rates. Good fun tho, if a little hard to shoot straight

O

old.mzungo

The beer glass is halfe empty m8 ...i no cause iam a landlord so buy another and kep the great british pub alive..Visit the Old Inn hawkchurch Devon and spend spend spend !!!

O

old.Jimmy

the new patch

i tried to get the new patch of off halflife dot net or whatever its called, but it was too slow . does anyone know anywhewre where i can get it and take less than 7 hours gettin it? please paste the url into your message, id appreciate it, ta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom