New patch astral gear lovings

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
oooo be nice given none soj's have no essence resists :eek: nay, it'll be insane infact.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Remember I had the Astral leggings (and armor?) for infiltrator back in 2005, until GOA brainfarted and deleted everyones items :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
I recall being very pleased with myself upon aquiring all 3 pieces, excited at using the "summon elemental" thing on the cloak. It farted out a small fireball that did 100 dam :/

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
"Many existing procs have been enhanced or altered for better performance in RvR. Example: Skin of Iron now behaves as a persistent effect while Astral Leggings of Fortification are worn"

*screams of joy*, glad I decided to keep them in my new cleric template!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Cool i have about 20 random weapons/armour from ml10 sitting in my vault :) Guess some of them will become useful.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
that shit about essence dmg on the wpns will never ever go live. Im guessing the idiot who came up with the idea will get fired aswell. I mean seriosly, small man and solo will become impossible and albs will no longer have the option to run without mincer

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Got 4 BPs and 3 legs.. Bumped BPs up from 5p this morning to 100p.. One is already gone :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
too many procs and shit on armor nowadays ... you can find yourself hitting a tank and with all their heal procs and ablatives, hes getting healed more ... stupid really.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Got 4 BPs and 3 legs.. Bumped BPs up from 5p this morning to 100p.. One is already gone :D

You know, it doesn't do anything since it won't carry over to the Mythic Servers.
Bought me a full set of astral armour earlier to take a look :p

Unless you got them already on Ywain.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
You know, it doesn't do anything since it won't carry over to the Mythic Servers.

Bought me a full set of astral armour earlier to take a look :p

unless he did it on ywain (guessing he did)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wouldnt care i've still got ML10 slasher/legs and stuff on my alb usa account atm :p got some other bits aswell I think which may also include a polearm + 2hander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom