New or old alliance

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
CF alliance is more or less gone or dead , or how ever u want to put it. So that means i think we guilds should have a healthy discussion of what we can do to contribute to join a existing one or make a new one. My dream is that we get most hib guilds in one. And having a strong one. That dosent die cuz of the leading guild goes away or something. And i also dont care who leads the alliance, but we need to look on having one big and united alliance, we are better off with that. Time to put the war vs elitist and war vs causal beside us and join one big force, that actually can bring some good into Hibernia and at the same time givf us back some of the goodness we had in the old days

I would like all opinions about this , for and against. Im up for debate :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
CF alliance is more or less gone or dead , or how ever u want to put it. So that means i think we guilds should have a healthy discussion of what we can do to contribute to join a existing one or make a new one. My dream is that we get most hib guilds in one. And having a strong one. That dosent die cuz of the leading guild goes away or something. And i also dont care who leads the alliance, but we need to look on having one big and united alliance, we are better off with that. Time to put the war vs elitist and war vs causal beside us and join one big force, that actually can bring some good into Hibernia and at the same time givf us back some of the goodness we had in the old days

I would like all opinions about this , for and against. Im up for debate :)

Hest you find that a new alliance was set up just before christmas by members of the current guilds that were in TD alliance.

Members of that alliance left as TD became inactive and set up they own comprising of GM's who made alts into another guild called Lamfhotas last hope.

We found this was our best option as at least the alliance won't die.

Soulja

P.s found this

A few active TD alliance guilds have formed a new neutral guild that will lead a new alliance. This guild is named: "Lamfhotas Last Hope"
The new guild will contain representatives (gm and officer alts) from the founding guilds. The guild itself will not be active.
GM's are alts from Peekay, Elric and Shamealot. Another GM spot is kept open for another guild that is considering to join at the moment.
Untill now Deasaevio and Celtic Leaf Army have joined. More guilds stated that they will join too.
If u want to apply just give a pm to one of the as guilds officers or gm's.

We would like to thank Terra Dominus for the good time we had in their alliance. Special thanks to BWL who tried to keep things alive the last weeks.

Shamealot.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I know about that alliance nad i like the idea , but i want more into if thats possibilty , i want to gather all to one big one :) and all need actually be open for that and i think a discussion around it would be good , i would like to hear ppl toughts and idea's about it

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
I know about that alliance nad i like the idea , but i want more into if thats possibilty , i want to gather all to one big one :) and all need actually be open for that and i think a discussion around it would be good , i would like to hear ppl toughts and idea's about it

Well Hest the alliance is good lot communication/information etc and alliance is controlled by Guilds that started it all off meaning it be very hard for it to completly die as old CBH and TD alliance did as it more controlled.

I don't get more into that you refer to tho but for discussion a meeting would have to be set up with all active guilds and put ideas together and what is wanted.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom