New Nvidea drivers

jizzah

Fledgling Freddie
They're out. Doubt it'll stop CTD, but it's worth a go.

For me, I seem to CTD if i've q'd for senarios and zone. If i cue, but stay in the zone i'm fine. If i don't cue senario and zone, i'm fine. If i do both it goes tits up pretty sharpish.

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
Had I a CTD problem everytime I zoned to altdorf.

But then I updated my drivers to the previous build, 177, and after that I deleted my beta client and installed war from disc. Now I haven't had a single CTD since!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I've had maybe 20-30 CTD's the last hours or so. Certain areas are worse than others. New Nvidia Drivers didn't help sadly. And now WAR crashes every time it tries to enter the game. Frustrating to say the least. :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I will test the new drivers this afternoon to see if it will fix the insane framelag. In the scenarios especially i play with like 5 fps

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Actually i did 2 things. I installed the new nvidia drivers plus the buffthrottle addon. With those 2 i can say that the fps problem is totally fixed. I can now play even on balanced settings with no fps problem.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Actually i did 2 things. I installed the new nvidia drivers plus the buffthrottle addon. With those 2 i can say that the fps problem is totally fixed. I can now play even on balanced settings with no fps problem.

Just for reference, what are your system specs?

Quicklion

Fledgling Freddie
Thx have downloaded new drivers but my problems have not been solved.
I have now reached the stage where I get crit error and can't log into the game .. so many problems with this game that I soo wanted to enjoy but it is finally getting me down and I'm now thinking of giving up.... :(

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Thx have downloaded new drivers but my problems have not been solved.
I have now reached the stage where I get crit error and can't log into the game .. so many problems with this game that I soo wanted to enjoy but it is finally getting me down and I'm now thinking of giving up.... :(

Critical error, eh?
Does your system meet minimum requirements?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I had maybe two or three CTD's since OB, loaded these new Nvidia drivers and had tree in one night! The drivers appear to have made it happen more for me. All the crashes were in the Inevitable City. I'm rolling back to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom