New NPC

C

Cilar

Hi,
First sorry for my bad english :D
I play on the french and german servers
Here is a list of the new NPC (added by GOA) that we found on the french servers (same as english server) :
I post this list to know if you have found others NPC.
Sorry the screenshot are in french but I give them to see where the NPC are located.

First for Midgard

Huginfell :

Galplen :

• Ohmak Chaman / Galplen
  • Mogork He answers to the word "Esprit" in the french version ; the translation is "Spirit"; try something like that ...
    [/i]

Gna Faste :

No NPC but 2 monsters on the way.

Audliten :

Vasudheim :

Jordheim :

Haggerfel :

Fort Veldon :

Bordure Myrkwood-Gotar :

• Samedi Hel and Forkylning Ghost

Fort Atla :

No NPC found

Nalliten :

No NPC found

Mularn :

No NPC found

Svasud et Windsaul Faste :

No NPC found

RvR :

Porte d'Odin (Odin gate ?):

• Snuva Highlander Ghost.

Forêt d'Yggdra (Yggdra forest):

No NPC found

Jamtland :

No NPC found

Uppland :

No NPC found

We are going to try to say "Esprit" (Spirit) to the NPC to see what happen.
(Source : http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?s=&postid=1860234#post1860234)

R

Roo Stercogburn

There are also groups of 3 'strangers' running around all over Midgard and quite hard to keep up with without a skald. A lvl42 (at the time) healer conned them as yellow and orange. If you manage to stop them they say their master is preparing a hunt. I've seen them near Galplen, and they've been spotted near Auditlen as well.

S

Sortbane

Good job finding them all :)

Will try to check them all out when I get some time to do it, but.. have they given any clues sofar on what the events are up to?

/em cant wait for the large events to come :clap:

I

ImLestat

You missed the 'Svartalf Collector', on the road south of Galplen, by the shadows and decaying troll/norsemen.

Also, there is a kobold on a log, and a spirit near her called Forkylning if I remember correctly. These two are by the lake, in Gotar, right before you enter Myrkwood. If you follow the WEST road along the lake you will see them.

Something to do with cold is definitely going on. Forkylning, the name of the spirit in Gotar is a swedish name for catching a cold. Snuva means sneeze. Another thing also: I'm leveling my alt on Excal/Hib, and there I found a new npc by the wind ghouls in connacht, north of the tomb, which was called Rysa. Rysa means shiver in swedish. Definitely somehting with coldness, or very low temperature is going on here.

E

erl

Hehe, to me it looks like they've searched an english-swedish dictionary for the word "cold" since cold translates both to snuva and forkylning in swedish. But myself I'd guess they are searching for the word "kyla", which in fact is the word that translates to cold when talking temperatures. "forkylning" and "snuva" is cold as in being sick, catching a cold.

Just looks to me like they've screwed this up some ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Isn't Kyla the name of a new NPC in Albion? Doesn't seem like they got it wrong to me. ;)

-G

L

Lafala Arifel

In the realm of Hibernia, I know of two new ghostly women:
One is called Rysa, she can be found at the wind ghoul camp in Connacht. The other is called Frusa, who I found in the Valley of Bri Leith (loc 56030,9026 - the easiest way to locate her is to go along the road to Druim Cain and then head directly east just before the hill that divides the valley).

Neither of them will say anything to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom