New name for DaoC

I

inqy

At the moment I'm undecided on the final name, but here are my favourites. Add yours :)

Anyway....

Dark Age of....
LinkDeadalot
Lagalot
FindYourselfInTheMiddleOfNowhereAfterLinkDeadingOnAHorseAgainALot

That last one need some work, not very snappy ;)

O

old.Aralik

Dark age of

JustGotKilledByAFreakingCornishGiant

and now im pissed off

I

inqy

I was stood watching a guild mate dieing. Not by choice of course, I was hammering my nuke button against the offending mob. FIRE!!!! fgs!!! nuke it!!! ARGH!

D

Darkwind

Dark line of bottleneck?

Packets get lostalot

Dark age of OMG

old age from logalot

man it's bad. Afraid to log in now after I took a ghastly albion invader with my friend SM

well, time for me to find out. cya in a sec

Darkwind.

I

inqy

don't do it, m8. I've spent the better part of an hour simply loggin in and getting chucked out randomly within the next 30secs to 4minutes. I *almost* managed to get a horse from Howth to Ardagh on the 3rd attempt. Anyone in Hibbie land will know that is a pathetic amount of distance. ;[ bah

O

Orin Askhammare

I wanted to roll up an Eldritch tonight and join you on Hib for a bit Inq. But the internet decided it was not meant to be :)

D

Darkwind

hehe

Guess I better had specced in Connection instead of RC :(

Oh well...

T

Tafaya Anathas

Dark age of Camelot: Sorry for the Inconvenience

I

inqy

Originally posted by old.Hendrick
Damned amassement of Crybabies?

Who's crying? This thread is just for fun. Go take your anal comments somewhere else.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

yawn1.jpg

B

Brannor McThife

Sickofit... :clap:

Btw...I didn't know that Freeserve is now owned by Wanadoo, which is the web-arm of France Telecom, who in turn (Wanadoo) provides the backbone connectivity for GOA, a small 'ittle devision of FT...

:sleeping:

-G

I

inqy

:touch:

perhaps you should really say...boring forum :/

I was just trying to cheer people up by coming up with some silly names for daoc. instead of joining the whining threads that are all too numerous here. you can't win whatever you do here. get shot down for posting anything.

still carry on with your witty pictures and comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom