New Mythic UI

dex

Fledgling Freddie
tried it thanks..

on ranger im missing the icon for rapid fire and sureshot they are just blank..

a bit colorful but nice

missing extra map bars and stick/attack bars etc so might use new icons on my old custom ui and see what happens

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm it looks nice...more fresh of course, but...will this get people back to play (not even mentioning new players into the game)???

Only thing that would bring me (and many others) back is a server where you have 1000 or more players on a server at night...so at least there is something to do. Just checked numbers still playing these days...and it's to cry tbh.

Of course Daoc is "old "compared to the newer generation mmorp's coming our way...but still miss the RvR feeling this game has. Can only hope Warhammer will at least take that over so we get a daoc v 2.0...(with a population).

To those still playing and paying...good luck :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Oh great, now that i finally knew what most of the icons looked like :p

(DLed it anyway :fluffle: )

illu

Part of the furniture
I like some of the icons but don't like others.
Some are just too similar to eachother and some are too different from the old ones.
I might try and make some kind of mixture of old and new ui icons if I get the time.

On another UI note - looks like 12 slots are arriving :> I need this!

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/3034.shtml

Q: At a Roadtrip a couple of months back, there was a mention of quickbars being expanded to 12 buttons. Is this change expected anytime soon?

A: Yes, this is something we're planning with the UI revamp, which just started to hit Pendragon earlier this week. You'll have access to the 1 - 0 numeric keys, as well as the - and = keys.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
PS what does this mean?

- There no longer is code support for horizontal resize buttons.

Notes for Custom UI writers:

- Custom UI writers must convert any HorizontalResizeButtonDef and HorizontalResizeButtonTemplate which are defined into ButtonDef and ButtonTemplate respectively. The default UIs only use the HorizontalResizeButtonDef in the social window, which is specified in community_window.xml.

- Listbox headers can no longer use HorizontalResizeButtonTemplates.

- The HorizontalResizeButtonTemplates "generic_hr_button" and "listbox_hrbutton" specified in the styles.xml have been removed. The related HorizontalResizeImageTemplates "generic_hr_image_normal," "generic_hr_image_pressed," "generic_hr_image_normalhighlight," "generic_hr_image_disabled," and "listbox_header" were removed as well.

Can we not squash boxes up any more horizontally?

Oli - Illu

Barun

Loyal Freddie
PS what does this mean?

- There no longer is code support for horizontal resize buttons.

Notes for Custom UI writers:

- Custom UI writers must convert any HorizontalResizeButtonDef and HorizontalResizeButtonTemplate which are defined into ButtonDef and ButtonTemplate respectively. The default UIs only use the HorizontalResizeButtonDef in the social window, which is specified in community_window.xml.

- Listbox headers can no longer use HorizontalResizeButtonTemplates.

- The HorizontalResizeButtonTemplates "generic_hr_button" and "listbox_hrbutton" specified in the styles.xml have been removed. The related HorizontalResizeImageTemplates "generic_hr_image_normal," "generic_hr_image_pressed," "generic_hr_image_normalhighlight," "generic_hr_image_disabled," and "listbox_header" were removed as well.

Can we not squash boxes up any more horizontally?

Oli - Illu

U can squash boxes

Think the Horizontal resize buttons are for social window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom