New Movie, but be warned, its a sad one.

K

kallora

Diba - In Memoriam

Diba was a player on Pendragon. She was tragically killed in a car crash in November. Her Pendragon friends asked if I would help them with a memorial movie. I was honoured to help.

You will need divx codecs to see the movie, go to http://www.divx.com/divx/ and click the link further down the page which says

"Standard DivX Codec(FREE)"

not the ad-supported version!

D

deadkid

sad :(
Rest in Peace... hope you're in better place to be

Y

-yoda-

i tried to go there but i messed up the time , i was stood in lyonesse like a wall on my own :( time zones etcetc (im in eu) so i couldnt be there at proper time :(

sorry to hear of the passing of a pendragon player (or any player anywhere for that matter) and im sure they are in a better place now :(

/salute

S

SoulFly Amarok

Sad indeed.

About all the killing in lyonesse..it gives the movie a bit of hate and disgust in some reason, imho it doesn't fit in the movie at all..

Bob walking in to the gobbos does tho.

My condolences.

K

kallora

The reason we went to the Pygmy House in Lyonesse was it was one of her favourite hunting zones. She also wrote some funny stories

Diba's Pygmy Stories

about the pygmies, so it was considered an appropriate way to remember her. It was quite a wild and funny time we had there with swarms of pygmys rampaging all over but sadly it doesn't come across that well in the movie

S

Shaki/Aeis

Rest in peace Diba...

What is the song name?

K

kallora

shameless bump

Hope you all had great Christmases

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom