New Movie - Bleed 4 !

K

kr0n

New Nolby Pride (Prydwen squad) Movie - Bleed 4 !

Uber movie...

Download from...

Bleed 4

You need DivX 5.05 for this so download it from...
www.divx.com

Enjoy!

PS. All done and uploaded. working and shit... nn.

B

Bellona

wooohohohoashohasohasodehaseja< it rocks, ill post rewiev after iv downloaded it :D::D:D:D:D:D

K

klavrynd

even tho i think you're all gits, i must admit you did a damn nice job on the editing

T

Teh Krypt

*Krypt cries of the memorys*

Oh and .. 7kb/s sucks :p

S

succi

Great editing , Can see signs of nolby getting slack fighting all dem randoms tho :)

S

Sarnat

Uber music in that one I must admit. A lot better than the crap in the earlier ones...

C

Cush

Originally posted by Sarnat
Uber music in that one I must admit. A lot better than the crap in the earlier ones...

Noo.. the Bleed 3 or what it now was with clawfinger was very fitting music to the video(if you listen to the text and NP's atitued)

K

kinag

Looking forward to watching it, 5x.xx KB/s am, quick enough internet, but my computer you can throw out of the window and jump down on..

H

hiban

DUMDUMDUMDUM! KENTUCKY!

Nah, jusk kiddin.

Uber moveh :) <starts to wonder why the hell i deleted my lvl 30 druid... fooken idiot... ppft!>

I

inqy

I see why the druid does the filming, he does sod all ;)

O

old.Jable

downloaded it, watched it. what a load of crap. i mean i know that it takes time, and the technical achievement should be acknowledged, but the actual video is totally boring - yet another collection of random spells in blurvision.

good try, but i wont be wanking over it nolby-style.

O

old.Meganuke

rofl that is a suxeth "our zerg is bigger than yours" video noskill etc. the druid didn't seem to heal a single time in the whole movie. that means it is no challenge noob ganking, why didn't u gank greycons in upland instead. omfgrofl u sux

J

Jiggs

nic, what editing program do u use?

i'm using aviedit, and looking for something abit more stable for editing divx movie :)

M

Molten Lava

Crap hosting...8 megabit line and I get 20k/s max :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom