New money saving idea :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
My other half and myself are doing an experiment :) just for 1 week - sunday to sunday :)

Its called ... The Fart Box ...

Everytime we fart, we put £1 in the box :) quite simple really hehe

You guys try it and see how much money you can save in 1 week :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would be poor within the day.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can you claim the £1 back if you inhale someone else's fart gas?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How does this save money? - I don't understand.. what do you do with the money after? Invest it? - then maybe you're saving :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It only works if someone else pays you not to fart. Then again, look at how much money you'd save if everytime you wanted a packet of ciggies you put £7 in a jar...hundreds!

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
You may aswell just go out an buy her something, you know she's gonna cheat an just sneak off to drop her guts to avoid the fine and come the end of the week she'll pocket the jar an probably buy a handbag or something.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
What a brilliant idea! I'm just worried about the consequences of your idea ... there will be fart box derivatives traded on Wall Street, investment bankers will bet on fart box shortages,
Scouse will create threads about how fart boxes are affecting worker's rights and how the man's farts will ruin our lives in the long run unless there is some sort of systemic change involved.

And then, one day, the whole fart box bubble will burst and people will have lost their live savings once again.

Way to fuck up our economy even more, Amphrax.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this sounds like a meh to me. best thing I ever did to scrape some coinage together was to put all my loose change in my pockets after a night out into a tin. that bought me a "free" night every two months or so back when I was a stoodent. ofc as I am once again a student, I should reinstate this practice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom