New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brinx

After a few days of going through applications, looking at posts and hiring private detectives to look into people's sex lives and drug running escapades. Based on board activities, activity/up-to-date knowledge in DAoC (which is the thing myself and Dam tend to be lacking sometimes when you all get technical with SI etc what with being inactive in-game) and general personality.. we've decided Tilda is the most suitable person for the job.

Just for note: we got 24 applications this time compared to around 4 last time so it was considerably harder to say the least :) I think myself and Damini have managed to rule out all option of future work in a personnel department because it so annoyingly difficult to choose without the use of a set of dice.

Thanks to those who applied. A lot of the apps were very well put. It was tempting to add another two mods instead of one but I think what we have now is the most healthy number without people tredding on each other.

And :fluffle: to Trog, bless you :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I-can't-spell-Tilda?

Clownee mod?:clap:
clown.gif

Now mod me, damnit!

B

Brinx

You didn't send to my funky e-mail address which had to mean a brownie point instant reduction. Plus there were rumours that your tractor is really made out of cardboard.

T

tris-

Originally posted by Brinx
You didn't send to my funky e-mail address which had to mean a brownie point instant reduction. Plus there were rumours that your tractor is really made out of cardboard.

thats nothing, i heard it was just a picture and he doesnt even own any form of tractor :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

LIES!!
:(

... teh twactor is real. Gombur gave it to me... *sulks*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Those all sucks!
I gave Sicko his tractor and an epic armor,
all so very long ago.

O

old.tRoG

damned ekskawibur forums :(

just because im not hip with the leet dewds from over there :(

but i'll be back!

every mod application, i'll be there!

waiting in the wings, cv ever wrote, ever waiting for the powerful sounding job of 'modevator'...

I SHALL be Smalidinis equal.

Ph34r.

B

Belsameth

yes...ph34r.....a lot...
I have more chance of becomming a mod then you, even without me ever applying :p

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
yes...ph34r.....a lot...
I have more chance of becomming a mod then you, even without me ever applying :p

Don't destroy poor Twogy's hopes, gwumpy girl. He's just a poor Thane...

:(

M

mirieth

Can't we vote for you anyway?

Then overthrow Tilda and place you in teh seat of power?
Then BWF will rule the world... muhahahaha.

O

old.tRoG

Screw the rest of you, im on my way to fame!

RaAaAaAaAAaAaAaAaAaR!

Besides that, im now extremely depressed. Life is miserable. I may as well end it now.

O

old.tRoG

Before I leave you all, I want you to know what I think of you.

*Pulls down his trousers*

Goodbye.

*Pulls the trigger*

O

old.tRoG

The anti-Tilda resistance!

tRoG-> :kiss2: :mgwhore: <- Tilda

O

old.tRoG

I have the utmost respect for Tilda. I LOVE evil, scheming, can't-spell-for-mince, type people.

:kissit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom