New mob location map - Hibernia Cruachan Gorge

O

old.Halfmad

Hope it comes in handy!

Kami_Cruachan-Gorge.jpg

G

Gekul

nice, I'm actually a mid but I'm sure I'll be taking a trip there at some time :)

D

Danya

ooo lovely, perfect for my stealth trips to the gorge :D

S

SFXman

Hehheee, gotta get more.... on for Yggdra please! *snigger*

G

granny

That's excellent Halfmad, nice work :) Can you get the rest of the frontier areas finished by tea-time please, thx, gg, bye :D

O

old.Halfmad

lol

I'm intending to do Mt. Collory next, not sure about after that maybe do upplands and yddgra.

I'll need to start up a char there first (not running away from middies all night!) :D

O

old.Nacholay

Nice Work indeed!

But i guess you have missed a few Undead Britons near Fomorian Camp / Torc spawn (48k/28k). Apart from that: It's my new standard map for the gorge :cool:

O

old.Spiritwolf

Great looking map, should help a lot... thanks :)

S

SFXman

Excellent, do make that Yggdra map please! I really need it sometime soon ;)

C

c0ngo

Great map thanks.

Now I know where to go to hunt for Grey XP grps to give them XP deaths like all us nasty Albs do ;)

O

old.Halfmad

lol

Gorge seems to be empty most of the time these days. People RVRing in Emain or in dungeons. I ran around there for a few hours yesterday and only saw 2 people the whole time!

O

old.Veritreus

Actually, the entire Hibbie realm seems to be down in Lough Gur camping out the Pooka. I've seen three groups there before, and that was when I was part of a fourth that was coming along to camp it too :D

O

old.Halfmad

well

guess the only real benefit of hunting in the frontier is the cash drops and the little extra excitement of never knowing when you'll be 1 shotted by an archer :D

O

old.Halfmad

the monkeys are coming

I had that on my PC, worked great and VERY detailed but prefered the ones that were already available from hrafn warband rather than making my own :D

requires a fair bit of setup but it's easy enough to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom