New Matrix Theatrical Trailer

S

Scouse

Tried watching it but the d/l keeps failing halfway through :(

Will have a try tonite - what I've seen does look more promising than the last one.

I remember reading somewhere earlier this year that the second film would be a bit of a damp squib but the third rocks big bells....

W

WPKenny

I've tried grabbing this trailer a number of ways but it always stops downloading about half way through....just as Agent Smith and Neo have a stand-off.

T

Tom

I think the servers are overloaded. I got the full file on the 2nd attempt.

S

Sir Frizz

Got it yesterday at about mid-day.

Link0r

Right click and save buddies!

C

Ch3tan

Oh my god, that is amazing.

Kinda throws the whole Zion is another matrix theory out the window.

Helps clean up the storyline before going to see it, very sweet :)

Y

Yaka

heheh at last some nifty mech action in non anime form:clap:

P

plightstar

I never thought Xion was in the Matrix I thought there had been previous Xion's like this is a never ending cycle. Well that was a conclusion me and my mates drew after watching both films and the playing through the game.

But the problem is the Oracle's dead well the one from the first two films, theres a new one. But we haven't figured out how that old man (the guy who played the copter pilot in mad max 2) fits into the whole story.

S

Sar

Hehe

neot.jpg

Hehe, looks like they haven't finished all the effects yet :p

Y

Yaka

nice they spend a mint on the sfx, but they get a not very good lok a likee stunt double,

T

Tom

Yeah but I remember the ep2 trailers, they were light on CGI, because it wasn't finished. They'll put Neo's face on before the film is released.

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by plightstar
I never thought Xion was in the Matrix I thought there had been previous Xion's like this is a never ending cycle. Well that was a conclusion me and my mates drew after watching both films and the playing through the game.

I actually concluded that it's a Hollywood film and that I'll find out the ending in November.

J

Jonaldo

Can't wait to see Matrix - Revolutions when it comes on Sky, will probably watch it on the second showing as they always premier movies on a Saturday when I'm out.

That is unless someone I know will actually want to spend money on it and I might borrow it or something.

S

Sharma

I really wish i could go down south to watch this on an IMAX, pity im left to resort to UGC cinemas.

Oh well. :(

D

doh_boy

Where do you live? They do the matrix on IMAX in manchester. cba to spend the extra myself

K

Krazeh

it is worth seein on imax imo, it's amazing seein it on a screen that size

C

Ch3tan

See it on IMAX, it is amazing.

Jonaldo, go to the cinema, the outdoors does exist.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Jonaldo, go to the cinema, the outdoors does exist.
I know :( but when I go out to spend money I go to the pool hall or into pubs and clubs. If I'm gonna spend money on the cinema it has to be to see something worthwhile and not shite like Matrix Reloaded :rolleyes: just gotta hope the next one is MUCH MUCH better.

S

(Shovel)

Although I've only seen iMax once - and that was in the third row, for Austin Powers 3 in Canada (we got in late), I saw Reloaded on the uber big screen at the Filmworks in Manc, up on the gallery in the big leather seats with dr_jo. :) Was great to see it so big.

Not sure if I'll fork out for iMax or not, Gallery seats are expensive as they are, but they are lush.. hmm..

K

Krazeh

Yeah the gallery is fairly lush in the filmworks, plus can actually take a beer into the movie which is just wot u need durin a good film

Users who are viewing this thread