New Login Question on the US servers!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
1. I do not Wish to Answer this question

2. Homeland Invasion : Standard RvR Rules, but you can invade enemy Realm's homelands for total server domination. New characher stats track successful raids into the enemy homeland, after one realm is victorious

3. Battleground Server: PvE available only in the Classic lands, and there are no expansion zones. There are no Frontiers. Battlegrounds are accessible from Capital cities with increased RvR CP. Equipment is available for Bounty Point purchase

4. Evolution Server : All old classes removed. Instead, there would be eight redesigned and rebalanced classes per Realm, for a total of 24. This server would also feature a redesigned and rebalanced combat system(including a redesigned style stsyte, slow

5. I do not want any new server types..

The Homeland Invasion server and Evolution server look intresting

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I think i'd prefer evolution to homeland invasion. Otherwise albs will just zerg everything, you won't be safe anywhere :)

I'll log in and vote evolution :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
lol wtf

now mythic are taking a bit of a silly approach :p

we have a instapvp (those who played that freeshard) approach, (which would get very old, very fast) and the evolution one sounds quite interesting however, if it removes warlocks and bainshees im happy!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Why cant they just listen to around 95% of the playerbase they have?
I know that me and many other people i've talked to simply just want a new server with OF, OF ra's and no ToA, Catacombs etc.

Instead of spilling out countless new servers with new crap why cant they just for once listen to the players? :x

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
agree with septina, for the love of god give back OF! :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like Mythic are knowing their game is dying and trying to plant some new shit that will last until Warhammer

my 2 cents

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Seems like Mythic are knowing their game is dying and trying to plant some new shit that will last until Warhammer

my 2 cents

it wouldnt be dying if they listened to the players.... an OF server with patch 1.65 would bring back a hell of a lot of the old players. :p
I would without a doubt reroll on that server instantly and many people i've played with before that have quit would come back for a server like that. :)

But i guess, with the upcoming Warhammer they dont want the game to survive. :x

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
it wouldnt be dying if they listened to the players.... an OF server with patch 1.65 would bring back a hell of a lot of the old players. :p
I would without a doubt reroll on that server instantly and many people i've played with before that have quit would come back for a server like that. :)

I totally agree with you. but US servers are dying rapidly. not sure about the EU one.

US now has 4 servers on each cluster. if they even try to release something like this here it will be 8 server clusters if not all on one tbh :(

Lancelot action is still ok but its a 2K cluster again cause Lamorak became crap for everybody.

there is no playerbase to support the newly born servers they piss out every month.

I mean three classic servers...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

I believe Mythic shot themselves in the foot with Toa/Catacombs and NF used to be long hard battles being fought in OF but now it PB/PB or LT/LT game over.

Yes believe rerolling a server 1.65 where I think all realms would like to be would infact increase servers numbers I know a lot of people will return if that happened.

Can't see Mythic doing this tho which I feel would be a shame.Going back to OF yes but revamped a little in some respect Apk/Mpk Emain where most action took place in OF was a bottleneck of people there long way for hibbies to travel easy for Albs/Mids make it so you Port to a neutral area from you respective realms before you can enter the gates to either Alb/Mid or Hib.

Soulja

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
agree with septina, for the love of god give back OF! :<

So tell me please how this would be different from the non toa server (Lamorak).

I realise a 1.65/OF server would be completely different from a non toa server... I mean tell me how the situation will be different.

the non toa server was going to be DA shit ... everybody was going to roll there and it would be heaven on earth! it was fotm, it was cool, it was leet... heck Chim rolled there so it MUST have been cool!!!111one

But ... it wasn't ... a couple of months after it's release everybody seems to agree it was poo... including my good friend Chim. (hai Chim!)

How will this be different? People will vote for a 1.65 server... Mythic will make one ... and 2 months after it opened everybody had enough of it again because it ended up not being heaven.

Not saying I'm against the idea ... not saying asking for one is wrong ...just ... someone .. explain to me if it's going to be worth it or if it's just going to be another fotm thing that dies the moment it becomes reality.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Im always in your thoughts Shan :fluffle:

Crazy **** you are xDDD

Lamorak was fun until you started RvRing. and we did have the top 3 highest set grp there. and not even that was satisfying.

The problem with Lamorak etc etc wasnt really that Classic server was boring though. It was that the most retarded idiots from all over the US servers decided to lock down the same place. rather than being spread and unnoticed.

I mean 1K of the population on Lamorak was from Mordred. and if you played Us you would know what kinda bullshit that is.

The insane cheating/bug abusing insane zerging wasted the server.
oh and it wasnt just the americans fault. I guess about 40-50% of Lamorak was european.

an OF server would bring:
Knowledge about current rvr, making the old playstyles/grps non interesting.
It wouldnt bring stat caps/uber gear.

Lamorak had everyting except a few ToA bonuses+MLs/Artifacts.

the rest was just the same. just faster RvR and nothing for a allround player.

its 04:10 so this was posted under the influence of being very tired.

<3 shanaia ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Attempts to turn back the clock never work. Myself and I'm sure countless other people knew from the very begining that the "classic" servers, Lamo and such would die out within 2 months.

If you want my opinion, the game is fine as it is. The new RA's introduced with NF are for the most part better then their OF counterparts, with only a few silly RR5 RA's that need addressing.

TOA is now unimaginably easy compared to what it was, in fact if you played TOA at the start, took a break and came back now you'd have a hard time believing it was the same expansion.

Games like this need to continue to evolve to meet the pace of the market, it's how they work or they become dull.

Those new server times are laughable at best, total novelties.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I enjoyed the RvR on Lamork untill they brough in that new island. trying to fit 1000+ ppl in there just didnt work

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
I enjoyed the RvR on Lamork untill they brough in that new island. trying to fit 1000+ ppl in there just didnt work

thats so true. and even pre that the zerging was zz ;)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira if you have played some time on US you know mythic have lots of different questions all the time, doesn't mean anything will come out of it. Just see what the population thinks (and a poll when you log in is a tad better then a poll stuck away on a homepage)

voted, don't want none of the above.

See the chance of mythic making new kind of servers as very slim. Clusters is about the best thing that has happened to ToA btw, kitted out 5 chars with all artis they need on 2 days on the merlin cluster last weekend. So much better when you actually just can do the artifact then being forced to camp them, and when there is 4x each arti there is a hell a lot bigger chance that they will be up

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
Chimaira if you have played some time on US you know mythic have lots of different questions all the time, doesn't mean anything will come out of it. Just see what the population thinks (and a poll when you log in is a tad better then a poll stuck away on a homepage)

voted, don't want none of the above.

See the chance of mythic making new kind of servers as very slim. Clusters is about the best thing that has happened to ToA btw, kitted out 5 chars with all artis they need on 2 days on the merlin cluster last weekend. So much better when you actually just can do the artifact then being forced to camp them, and when there is 4x each arti there is a hell a lot bigger chance that they will be up

Played US since 2nd of february this year. and its been 4 pools with this I think. Might of missed a few cuz of my Bat file ignorning the update thing from start.

And yeah im gonna kit my paladin on Lancelot cluster now because of the 4 of everything+europe hours=teh win ;)

now be nice to me ive been pling in AC and still am on Kay cluster for some reason. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom