New Legendary Weaponsmith in Albion

P

Pin

So, last night I finally hit 1000 weaponcraft and would like to announce that I am now taking orders for arcanium weapons of all types.

I don't have a pricelist on the web yet (will post one soon), but they are all pretty close to what Mishy is advertising as.

So, contact me (Katou) in game to order your brand new, shiny, hacking things :D

The smallprint:
For the time being I will only be taking orders on a pay-per-retry basis (random quality each time I try, pay for another go if it's not good enough).
I will accept orders for 100% weapons if a large number of retries is payed for in advance (I just don't have the cash for these orders without cash up-front).
For a few days, I will give priority to people paying in advance (again due to me being skint).
Eventually I hope to offer fixed prices by quality if I have them in stock. These will most likely exist due to me taking a 100% quality order.
If Katou is in-game, but anonymous, I'm probably back-logged with orders, please wait until I'm not anon.
If Katou is in-game, but not flagged as a Smith, it's probably not me playing.
If you contact Pin wanting a weapon, don't expect to be answered straight away as I'm probably testing some of Katou's goods out on numerous middie scumbags (particularly hunting ones who hamper Katou's trips to Excalibur).

S

soylent green

Grats katou :clap:

Soylent Green lvl 40 Armsman

M

Mishy

Congrats!!! - thats 4 in total now:)

Maybe now i can actually level my merc again :D

Just a note on 100% orders, my current policy is not to take them, however next patch crafting Grey items will take half the amount of time to craft that they currently do, so i will be willing to take them then, if the item is grey:)

So start saving:)

J

josh_dk

Gratz :)

Will contact u in game concerning that order I mentioned a while back.

Good to see a new member of the legendary club :)

M

Madonion Slicer

May i ask a question what metal lvl is for a 41-43LVL, as i will be ordering a polearm very soon from Mishy.........i hope

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
May i ask a question what metal lvl is for a 41-43LVL, as i will be ordering a polearm very soon from Mishy.........i hope

That would be netherium, but why not just do your level 40 epic quest and get the level 43 weapon of your choice?

(Yes, it's rare to have orders for netherium)

F

flibodob

Legendary smith

Congratulations Pin, nice to see you got it. :)

O

old.Kiarra

Many congrats !! :clap:

Welcome to wonderful world of spam, complaints, and ungrateful clients. Hopefully you will get some of the better clients :)

S

supersaint

I know you've been working hard at it Pin,well done mate.If you need a donkey to ferry materials for you just ask.

K

Khalen

I'm currently at 900 so expect another to be 1000 soon also :)

N

)nick(

Well I'd like to place an order for two masterpiece 2.9 16.5 long dirks when they come out :)

F

Flimgoblin

Katou - I'd suggest not offering fixed quality above 99% (and even then not till you have lots of cash to dip into)

masterpieces should be auctioned ;)

Oh and grats :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Well I'd like to place an order for two masterpiece 2.9 16.5 long dirks when they come out :)

As I said, pre-payments are warmly accepted ;)

J

josh_dk

Thanks a lot for the speed of the order last night

One more slasher out there with an arcanium Jambiya :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by -nicolas-
How much is a MP Longdirk?

That probably depends on how long I have to sit there crafting the bastards.

Hmmm, patch 1.54... New weapon type comes out. Same time as spellcrafting... Every level 45+ thrust infi on the server wants 2 of them (including myself), many other people want 1 or 2 of them. Everyone wants the best, 30 MPs to make, 6 days solidly making long dirks....

I'd say 3 plat each :p

M

Mishy

"Hmmm, patch 1.54... New weapon type comes out"

New weapons are out patch 1.53:)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mishy
"Hmmm, patch 1.54... New weapon type comes out"

New weapons are out patch 1.53:)

Errrr. Nope, 1.54 :p

Users who are viewing this thread