New League

O

old.wolfcoda

This game's novelty is wearing off for some gamers, but on the upside that does hopefully mean we'll be left with a committed and active clan base next season, which is only 4 weeks away now, would you believe it.

I found this on the league page. I'm very surprised that you are starting the new league STRAIGHT after the finish of the first.

My main concern is, that it lands us bang in the middle of the holiday time. This is going to cause a lot of clans MAJOR problems! Can we not leave it until say, August? Because if you don't, we are going to have a hell of a lot of default wins, as clan members will be off on their hols! :(

B

bigbb

I meant that the season is finishing in 4 weeks time, sorry if that wasn't clear. I wouldn't be the person making the decision on when the next season starts, i'm not the head admin, just the helpery outy. I've amended the news item.

I think the admin team as much as anyone else want a break from the league for a few weeks, no doubt there.

T

trn

Yeah It would be a very good idea in my mind to break from the league for a bit, especially because UT2003's release beckons in the next few weeks. Having a break would allow all of the players or clans that want to swap to UT to properly leave the legue without any annoying and aggrevating break ups mid-season, which is likely to happen if we went straight from season 1 to season 2.

*TRN is unsure why he is posting on the BW RTCW League forum as he is no longer participating in the BW RTCW League :(

C

.chip

Yes there will be at least a 1 month break after season one but i'll look into the possibility of doing a bw cup to pass the time :)

W

wildthang

Originally posted by dh.chip
Yes there will be at least a 1 month break after season one but i'll look into the possibility of doing a bw cup to pass the time :)

Yay! top idea Chip :clap:

O

olavski

Originally posted by dh.chip

:cool:

sounds lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom