Keitan

Banned
post new ideas for mythic to add :

my first ::::

Postbox so ppl cant scam u and steal ure stuff wen u xfer ! :0

Loverman

Fledgling Freddie
Some sort of mailingsystem.
Like go to the mailman in Jordheim and leave a message to player. And if he has a house, he get's a notice when he goes there or something.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Yup, in-game mail system like EQ2's - where you can send items to people - gets my vote.

A command by which GMs can see even /anon people in their guilds.

A petspam class for Midgard.

More incentives/rewards to take part in siege warfare.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ingame mail system, ingame money transfer system ( like in EVE online).
make crafting less boring.
give back OF.
give the new server with 3 new realms soon. :) ( saw this in friday news or something a while ago)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
A command by which GMs can see even /anon people in their guilds.

Personally would prefer to have the ability to set different levels of anonymity on yourself something along the lines of

/anon 1 (completely anon except your GM)
/anon 2 (only your GM and friends can see you)
/anon 3 (only your GM, friends and guildies can see you)
/anon 4 (only your GM, friends, guildies and alliance members can see you)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Lets keep it on topic people .. he asked for new ideas ... getting back OF and giving a petclass to midgard are extremely old whines not new ideas.

My suggestions:

- Give some new speclines to most classes but make one exclude the other. Like I suggested in another thread minstrels should either be able to spec stealth or another, grouputility, line. If you spec one you lose the option to spec the other. That way they can add new options for existing classes and in a way introduce new classes to the game without forcing everybody to reroll fotm's etc.
- Mailsystem like WoW's where you can send items/money to other people.
- Objection based battlegrounds. Basicly it's an instance in which you get no rp's for kills you make (or much much much reduced rp's per kill) but the "winning side" gets a bunch of rp's in one go. Missions could be for example protecting a caravan as it moves from the NE side of the map to the SW. To hold a keep for a certain amount of time. Or simply to kill a certain amount of the other realms.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Fire breathing ninja monkeys would be nice.

And a mail system as already mentioned for cash / items.

Maybe a few comedy penguins as well.

pip

Banned
Like to see a /clear system,that lets you clear current stats of armour:) so you can replace some,don't have to be /clear all time but maybe just once.

I would like to see jwlry crafft to so we can cap toons easier,and I would like to see nf gone, rvr is so boring for casting classes with no irvr.

I would like to see more groovy stuff at certain rr instead of just rr5

+I would like a inflatable crocodile:)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to see an increased rp gain for the missions considering rps for kills have been increased. For example, kill 15 albs should give 2k instead of 700 rp's (or w/e it is) since at the mo, i just don't bother.

Also, add more rvr missions such as:

- capture a specific tower for 3-5k rp's (would encourage keep warfare)
- capture a specific keep for say 7.5k rp's
- time limited tasks, such as, keel 5 rr5+ albions in 30 mins for 2k.

etc.

Just more things so its not just pure killing.

Also, improve loot tables for si/classic lands and introduce some kind of way for the casual player to make cash. Perhaps give ALL the mobs in dartmoor a small 0.5% ish chance to drop a respec stone - things which encourage people to variate where they farm drops etc.

Lastly, put in a longer and higher camp bonus so the mobs in lyonesse have fuck all camp bonus compared to the mobs in barfog, which have uber uber high camp bonus for several hours of camping.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
i would like to see an incentive to use all the battlegrounds.
something like a DF type dungeon with level limitations the same as each BG where only the holder of the BG`s ck can enter.
this dungeon would provide xp appropriate to that level and reasonable loot for that level.
can make it like DF is supposed to be currently where the ex-holder can still enter for 15 minutes after another realm captures it.
would provide a new RvR zone as well as a new levelling area.

apologies if any of this seems like gibberish, i just got home after a 12 hour night shift.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
meerclar said:
i would like to see an incentive to use all the battlegrounds.
something like a DF type dungeon with level limitations the same as each BG where only the holder of the BG`s ck can enter.
this dungeon would provide xp appropriate to that level and reasonable loot for that level.
can make it like DF is supposed to be currently where the ex-holder can still enter for 15 minutes after another realm captures it.
would provide a new RvR zone as well as a new levelling area.

apologies if any of this seems like gibberish, i just got home after a 12 hour night shift.

Sounds like an idea. Make the dungeon entrance near the CK so enemy realms can try and prevent you getting in :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
Sounds like an idea. Make the dungeon entrance near the CK so enemy realms can try and prevent you getting in :)

That would suck cuz when the DF owners them are about to loose they would port trough just to evoid dieing etc :>

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Keitan said:
post new ideas for mythic to add :

my first ::::

Postbox so ppl cant scam u and steal ure stuff wen u xfer ! :0

Very good idea! even if it was just for sending messages it would a good thing.

Gereld checks his mail
*clink*
Gereld: bill
Gereld: Colbot Doomhammer of Ghastly Death
Gereld: Oh tiny free sample vial of underwater breathing potion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom