New Idea! :D New ENG server! :)

Do you want 1 more english server and then cluster it with pryd/exc?

• yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • no

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Oki since it seem abit more % want merge with spanish one, i was thinking wouldnt it be possible to goa to make 1 new english server where ppl can make chars on.
And then cluster it after awhile when ppl maded their chars etc?

Any downsides with this, maybe requiel or someone else can awnser to this if this would be possible to do? Would atleast be fair to english ppl if we would be able to choose realm on 1 server more.

So question is, would you like to see this happend?
That we get 1 more english server, and then cluster it with prydwen/excal.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
They won't do it

Sorry to ruin any hopes that you have

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Oki since it seem abit more % want merge with spanish one, i was thinking wouldnt it be possible to goa to make 1 new english server where ppl can make chars on.
And then cluster it after awhile when ppl maded their chars etc?

So... you had the chance to do so on Pryd/Exca for quite some time... how often shall they do that now? On a regular 2 months interval for those who come back or are new?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
lol new english server with current pop on cluster and classic server (english) inc?
don't think so ever

blejs

Loyal Freddie
LordjOX said:
lol new english server with current pop on cluster and classic server (english) inc?
don't think so ever

And how would this change cluster? IT WOULD BE CLUSTERED with pryd/exc.

Adianna: Just to make it able to try out a third realm, i already got hib and mid chars. But i think i should be able to try alb if i want to also.

Naffets why not? :>

So why would ppl wanna vote no? This would been clustered with our main servers, so whats the downside with that? Would make it possible to take artifacts easier etc to if wanted.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Adianna: Just to make it able to try out a third realm, i already got hib and mid chars. But i think i should be able to try alb if i want to also.

I know. But the one comming in two months also wants to play on all three realms... so why should you be allowed to and he not? See the problem?

The actual system is a compromise so that no one had to delete existing characters.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Adianna said:
I know. But the one comming in two months also wants to play on all three realms... so why should you be allowed to and he not? See the problem?

The actual system is a compromise so that no one had to delete existing characters.

You mean a new player now? Just need to reliase its not so many new ppl comming :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I see your point, and to me its a great idea....

Ok so newcomers will not be able to play all 3 realms, but tbh I dont care about them :p

If they want to keep people who wants to be able to play all 3 realms, and only futuring option to that is Classic, they could setup a new english server, give people a month to get started on a 2nd or 3rd choise of their realm...
Then merge it with Prydwen/Excalibur Cluster, and nothing is lost...

The cluster will still have the same population as before, and the implant of Classic wont have as great effect on population as now. As quite a few people plan on heading to the Classic, Just to get the 3rd realm many have been begging for SO long.

Sure they will loose some people to the Cluster Ruleset (look at camlann) But I for one would stay on the cluster...

Newcomers wont have missed out on anything, as they still have the cluster or classic to choose from, but the elder players, now gotten one of their great wishes made true... heck if they are fast enough, they actually have more options aviable to them than they do now.

AND people who made the mistake to delete their BG1 toons on one side of the cluster now have a change to correct their mistake, by either choosing the same realm as they deleted, or get to try their obviously wanted 3rd realm.

Grand idea! have some reputation

blejs

Loyal Freddie
just as i was thinking Cruhar.

I dont see how ppl can vote no.

I only see postive things with 1 new server that we would be able to create new toons on.

+1 more server to pick realm on
+1 more place to check for artis

- nothing

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If it was clustered you'd not be able to choose any chars on another realm anyway since you've already chosen a realm on that cluster.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
please shut the fuckup and stop make useless polls, mkay.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Voted no.

Reason being making another server will pull people out the current cluster (As you said cant cluster at first)

Then they cluster it but RvR population still taken a hit (people in PvE to level toa etc)

Also i cant see a load of people rolling onto a quiet server unless you moving entire guild there. Reason being that you cant cross server guild therefore more often then not you be talking to yourself

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Let Goa work on something else imo that is more important prolly. :]

Nate

FH is my second home
imo blej, i think they got enough to do...atm..it might be an idea in the future but still:

Items missing on Prydwen
Lag on servers
Blejs on servers
Need more patches!
Classic Server coming up

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nah no poin tin new server, 2 seems far to many for english population already with the decline.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Check Exc/Pry server population at peak times, compare it to GER/FR Server populations, then think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom