New hunter thread

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer daze you when under the effect of Aspect of the Cheetah or Pack. In addition, you'll no longer get the "A more powerful spell is already active" message when switching from Pack to Cheetah.
Only change that I think is ok, tho I still think the daze effect should be removed or speed should be upped.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Stekkerdoos said:
Only change that I think is ok, tho I still think the daze effect should be removed or speed should be upped.

yeah, should atleast increase it to 40% like any other non mount permanent speed increase spell. like druid/shaman travel form.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
yeah, should atleast increase it to 40% like any other non mount permanent speed increase spell. like druid/shaman travel form.
You gonna upgrade druid/shaman form to affect the entire group in one version then? (That'd be... odd)

I'd like to see a hunter, no matter how well trained run as fast as a wolf / cheetah. :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
You gonna upgrade druid/shaman form to affect the entire group in one version then? (That'd be... odd)

I'd like to see a hunter, no matter how well trained run as fast as a wolf / cheetah. :p

cheetahs can only run at there top speed for a few minutes at max, so if we want to be realistic here, give diminishing speed on druids cheetah over time

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:

Hey Whisp :fluffle:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
cheetahs can only run at there top speed for a few minutes at max, so if we want to be realistic here, give diminishing speed on druids cheetah over time

word :)

after about 500 yards a cheetah is pretty much on the brink of dying from exhaustion(sp?) because its using up THAT much energy on its incredibly fast sprint. ok maybe not dying. but it cant run any longer then that because it IS getting to tired for it.

so lets NOT talk realism in a GAME please Whisperess? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom