New home needed

D

daphatfriar

With the demise of Phoenix Guard three of my characters now need new homes.

Aegis 43 armsman, Mucus 23 merc, Morrissey 24 mincer.

Looking for an english speaking guild who just have a laugh dont take game too seriously and don't mind if Aegis passes half his cash to Deepfat now the overweight Friar is on his lvl 50 pension.

Either post here or gimme a /send in game with any of my chars and we'll sort something out.

PS there are some other vermin low level - low life types who i play when too drunk to play a proper character. Invite this lot at your peril quite happy for them to be guildless in the main so the guild keeps their reputation intact ;)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

You're welcome in our guild.

We're trying to keep the Phoenix Guard people in the alliance by giving them a new home in another guild in the alliance.

D

Duryn

Would be nice having you along with us mate, but if you don't decide to join us then all the best for the guild you do join :).

O

old.Kerosene

You's can all bugger off. The Merry Men are a seriously chilled out guild with the majority of the members 40-45 and half a dozen 45+. Also have alts at all levels.

Addition features include...

Alliance raid drinking sessions! (Geniunely)
Guild raid's where alcohol is required!
Calling Chilly and Sibanac a tart on a regular basis!
Completely English speaking guild with a few Johnny foreigners who know how to drink! (Yes, I'm looking at you Sibanac)
More inf alts than you can shake a stick at!
Pissed up friar for a GM!

most importantly... do what you want to do. No-one will force you to do anything. We don't even have any leaders in the guild really.

Do a /who Merry and ask one of us to get you invited!!!!!!

Don't delay! Crack a beer open today!

btw... I don't believe in poaching from guilds, but if anyone has any alts they want to stick in The Merry Men, they are more than welcome :D

Remember, an alt is not just for christmas! If you're careful, you can save some for boxing day....

G

g0ldenbone

Here Here,

The Merry Men are the crowd to sign up with if you fancy a more chilled experience..

Thats not to say we cant turn on the pain when required...

We've also gots loads of alts at all levels so finding a team to play with isnt terribly difficult.

And we all like a drink.. cant deny that.

C

coilla

pffft i am not a slag! im a tart, and damn proud of it too.

muhahaha i just found 10 cans of beer beside my bed, i luv being a student :]

G

g0ldenbone

You can actually afford more bear when you get a job though.. You just have to be that little bit more circumspect about getting pissed up during the week.

Like so many other things in life its a balanced tradeoff (I wish)

K

knockout

let me get this, your main stays in one guild and you want your alts to join another one? Then they hit 50 and you take them out of that one and put them in FC too right ?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
You can actually afford more bear when you get a job though.. You just have to be that little bit more circumspect about getting pissed up during the week.

Like so many other things in life its a balanced tradeoff (I wish)

No mater how much money you have, you can never drink more then 50 beers a day

E

elath

Weeee phatty...come join me andy biz and sweets in the corp m8...most mellow guild 80)

A

**Aligro**

can i have a home too?

what with centuri leaving and everything, i suppose theres no point staying in KotL so i would like to join a guild which has regular item hunts etc,

starting my charity, adopt a paladin :)

O

old.Kerosene

Aligro... regular hunts? Nah do 'em spontaneous like. Never know what tomorrow will bring :)

This is an official example of someone not chilled out enough :)

A

**Aligro**

kerosene, regualar does not mean routine. regular means every so often, not never, not 1 once a month, but when theres enough people to have one.

I take it that was a joke otherwise i'm looking very silly :rolleyes:

G

g0ldenbone

well.. thats pretty much how it happens mate, although there are reasonably regular alliance hunts too, and they always turn out to be good fun (respect goes out to da alliance! :) )

S

Sibanac

Yeah if you feel like going on a hunt ya just ask in /gu and some 40+ chars will come, if not enough we just get some more from aliance

B.T.W i am always up for anything that allows me to trow rocks at things :)

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by knockout
let me get this, your main stays in one guild and you want your alts to join another one? Then they hit 50 and you take them out of that one and put them in FC too right ?

hmmm why dont FC make a guild for their alts or something??

Its a bit crap expecting people to take you on just to leave them when you hit 50

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Jiggs

hmmm why dont FC make a guild for their alts or something??

Its a bit crap expecting people to take you on just to leave them when you hit 50

Isnt it called Sechond Cohort ??

Or whats that all about ?

F

Flimgoblin

I thought second cohort was someone takin the piss :)

O

old.Wildfire

FC = dedicated RvR, 45+ stealthers, 48+ non-stealthers, selective
SC = levelling, no level restriction, non-selective

D

daphatfriar

It's so much that I don't *want* these chars in FC more a question of I want some relaxed guild chat I can spam with my drunken ramblings etc. For the record I am very happy to have to Fatty in FC but he's a pure RvR character and FC is a pure RvR guild therefore it's the right home for him.

For the record Aegis was created on day one of this game (about 20 minutes after server went up in fact hehe) and will only ever get to 50 by accident I expect or unless Armsmen get ALOT of RvR loving soon. I am not going to let a guild powerlevel me to 50 then dump them for FC. I doubt if Aegis will ever reach 50 ;)

O

old.Darkan

Originally posted by Sibanac

No mater how much money you have, you can never drink more then 50 beers a day

I reckon I could sink 50 in a day, would have to be a long day mind you, and I reckon I could do that for 2 or 3 days, if I didn't need a working body clock afterward.

:m00:

G

gunner440

gah tanks ARE fun in rvr..... takes a beating till u die :)

D

daphatfriar

Tanks are fun in RvR I agree it's just that some days I'd like to be alive when the rp's get given out ;)

Seriuosly tho I'll be online tonite at some point prolly 9pm or after will give some thought to what I want to do.

C

coilla

Originally posted by old.Darkan

I reckon I could sink 50 in a day, would have to be a long day mind you, and I reckon I could do that for 2 or 3 days, if I didn't need a working body clock afterward.

:m00:

Balls u could darkan, ur a light wieght, u would drink 15 max then pass out in a corner or go to bed or take a piss in the Zamms living room :p

J

Jiggs

you mean like 50 pints? sheesh i would be in the toilet for 3 days pissing that much liquid away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom