new hibby ToA race

R

roteca

I really hope something get fucked when making ToA, cuz it seems like its gonna be shiit.. dont need more expansions, re roll to patch one instead.

A

alme

Originally posted by roteca
I really hope something get fucked when making ToA, cuz it seems like its gonna be shiit.. dont need more expansions, re roll to patch one instead.

na new stuff is fun :>

A

AbPoon

New overpowered classes to fuck the balence up in the game again etc aye, i look forward to it :/

O

old.Wildfire

for those that are sick of VN loading times (ie me)

doac_screen001.jpg

doac_screen002.jpg

those fucking rule imo, best of the three new races by far
omg @ the scenery too, maybe someone's taught them how to make maps :rolleyes:

C

Crashtje

they look like 6ft fucking ginger iconnus

T

Trinilim

Trin likes :)

I like frostalf or whatever better though

R

Ravenbourne

What the hells it supposed to be? looks like something off Doctor Moroe's (sp?) island

O

old.Ramas

This must be a hoax.

Hib races have to be f*ck ugly - there's a rule.

V

vintervargen

ne1 found starting stats info etc?

give 5 qui 90 str 90 con 90 dex x]

C

cougar-

Originally posted by vintervargen
ne1 found starting stats info etc?

give 5 qui 90 str 90 con 90 dex x]

hope they make low quick = slow run speed

R

Riddler

Originally posted by AbPoon
New overpowered classes to fuck the balence up in the game again etc aye, i look forward to it :/

yeah cause theres soooo many new classes coming with ToA ...tetetete

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by cougar-
hope they make low quick = slow run speed

Yea would really make it easy to stick to someone, troll's = lowest qui = lowest run speed, and troll's never lead parties = troll's will fall behind, brilliant idea :/

D

Divinia

ugly outcast elphs. why cant they look like the ones in lineage2 :/

gifv pronbabe races or nothing.

E

Ekydus

Great. Now GOA need to give us another server so we can play them. Let's face it... A lot of Albions are going to jump ship when they get that Ogre shit.

Yes I have said it before. I will say it again. Ogres are fucking shit.

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Ekydus
Great. Now GOA need to give us another server so we can play them. Let's face it... A lot of Albions are going to jump ship when they get that Ogre shit.

Yes I have said it before. I will say it again. Ogres are fucking shit.

not in Rubies of Eventide ;)

B

Begach

Yeah they look kinda ok but.........................

...............what we have yet to find out is that they dmg mobs by spitting out lil creatures that can't move but kill (or attampt to kill) everything within a 5 mile raduis, including mobs that are, for the sake of argument 50 lvl's higher, in a kamakazi attempt to kill their master (who is orange after all, a good point tbh).

Anything that even remotely resembles a usefull ability will be bugged to the point where the "pet master" will cry like a baby for 5 hours an go lie down every time he attempts to make use of it. They'll eventually lvl 50 and be resigned to the fact that the most usefull thing they can do in RvR is go somewhere, surround themselves with lil creatures and hope some alb or mid is stoopid enough to come close.

NO WAIT WE ALREADY GOT THAT.........OR WE COULD GET SOMMIN FUCKIN USEFULL THIS TIME!!!

I eagerly await.

B.

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Begach
Yeah they look kinda ok but.........................

...............what we have yet to find out is that they dmg mobs by spitting out lil creatures that can't move but kill (or attampt to kill) everything within a 5 mile raduis, including mobs that are, for the sake of argument 50 lvl's higher, in a kamakazi attempt to kill their master (who is orange after all, a good point tbh).

Anything that even remotely resembles a usefull ability will be bugged to the point where the "pet master" will cry like a baby for 5 hours an go lie down every time he attempts to make use of it. They'll eventually lvl 50 and be resigned to the fact that the most usefull thing they can do in RvR is go somewhere, surround themselves with lil creatures and hope some alb or mid is stoopid enough to come close.

NO WAIT WE ALREADY GOT THAT.........OR WE COULD GET SOMMIN FUCKIN USEFULL THIS TIME!!!

I eagerly await.

B.

grr, since when did new race = new class?

and btw, pass teh bong pleeez :D

B

Begach

Originally posted by old.Riddler
pass teh bong pleeez :D

Bong privilages are reserved only for those with post animist depression. :p

Edit: lol ;)

B.

O

old.Ramas

The shar are a ruthless and bloodthirsty race that has offered to join with Hibernia to swing the tide of the realms' battles. However, the shar have their own agenda and--although the other Hibernia races may not remember--old elvish legends warn of their treacherous nature.

So, presumably, either 'like firbolgs but not so fricking ugly' or they intended as a half decent race for stealthers.

O

old.0xygen

Just to remind u there are no new classes with TOA.

Ohh and I hope they can be blademasters will roll another one :p

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Ramas
So, presumably, either 'like firbolgs but not so fricking ugly' or they intended as a half decent race for stealthers.

hib realy need more stealther races!!!1 or not :rolleyes:

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.0xygen
Just to remind u there are no new classes with TOA.

Ohh and I hope they can be blademasters will roll another one :p

True but Master Levels
and Im pretty sure those scary stuffs will f0x RvR balance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom