New hibbie inc..

Naxxas

Fledgling Freddie
ok been out of the game for abot 1yrs or so now, been playing wow got bored with shite pvp.. coming over to hib as ive never played hib before, going to make VW as they have a good mix of nuking from keeps so i can atleast hurt someone without getting mashed by 400 zergers on the gates of keeps anda semi decent melee so i can 1on1 when the rare occaision arises, are there any guilds in HIB that can help me out with a guild and levelling advice etc... got /lvl 20 from my old account. so not too much probs getting started etc.. any help is appreciated.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Only got lvling advide for you! Kill mainland humanoids! They drop something called Tinderboxes now - aka campfires - they work as Fop and thoose health fields as well as end regen. Only works out of combat of course. If possible lvl a bb while youre at it :p

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome to the green lands ;>
Ilfirin Arda / Dream Walkers are both very nice guilds that welcome new players.
And if u need any vw information/advice/help u can always contact me ingame... (or about anything else for that matter)

And yes tinderboxes gonna be the next fotm trend xD

Naxxas

Fledgling Freddie
does hib excal still get the free levels every 3days? i think it was 3 days!! that would be a massive boost for my levelling plans!!
thanks for the offers of help, will be nice to get back into something i was so comfortable for so long with, still remember DAOC when i first started pre SI. i miss those days, but i guess TOA kinda killed that old spirit? got a lot of reading up to do i guess to get back on track with all the updates! anyone suggest a good concise list of all the MAIN changes to the game?

ta.
Naxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom