New hib quest starting here:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Talk to Crispy on FH. He will tell you a long boring story about a naxos fishy who robbed him of his beloved Naxos Abalone Bracer (the name of the bracer is purely coincidential with the name of the naxos faction). Crispy will send you to Rydallos who lives in the deep waters of Mesothalassa (loc 45k, 25k). Rydallos is believed to be the fish that robbed Crispy many years ago, but Crispy believes that Rydallos may hand over the bracer to another person than him if that person helps Rydallos with his quest (more info here). When you have helped Rydallos and hopefully been rewarded with the bracer you can return to Crispier in TNN who happily will pay you 5 Platinum coins for geting his beloved bracer back to him!

But beware! The naxos is a nasty and hostile race who will slit the throats of anyone who is not on their side. You must first gain their trust by either killing their enemies or helping them out.

Good luck adventurers!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, the quest reward from Rydallos is class specific :>

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
need to be a tank or vamp to get that bracer, afaik the faction quests are still broken so you need to kill melos and skyros until naxos are neutral before getting quest.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
did faction quest's only to get neutral faction on my merc.. took 5-6 quest's to do so

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hmm i bugged the quest up i think :p destroyed a quest item i was supposed to hand over :p the faction quest luckily

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom