New Hib Avalon group

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
We have a group of 6 (possibly 7) people mainly from mid/pryd that are going to reroll hib/ava and level together and then hopefully rvr together. The group is going to be part of the perfect recovery guild so once we are ready for rvr there will be replacements from the guild even if some people drop out.

We plan to start from lvl 20 on 21st Febuary. We are looking for 1 or 2 more people who might be interested in joining. Somebody who wants to roll a BM would be especially welcome although other classes are fine.

If you are interested feel free to contact me here on the forums. I should point out that even if we don't find anyone we have enough people to start leveling anyway. Its also important that everyone in the guild actualy likes you although we will try and give people we don't now the benifit of the doubt.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck guys,we'll see you in /as chat....be prepared for the rediculous amount of spam there from Coo Coo.....those guys are a menace imho

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Good luck guys,we'll see you in /as chat....be prepared for the rediculous amount of spam there from Coo Coo.....those guys are a menace imho

The only menace is in /as is you, Nature Boy. Haven't Perfect Recovery been in our alliance for a few months now? kairas guild? Or am i just confused. Anyway good luck on the group :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The only menace is in /as is you, Nature Boy. Haven't Perfect Recovery been in our alliance for a few months now? kairas guild? Or am i just confused. Anyway good luck on the group :)

Yes Perfect Recovery have been in the alliance for some time now. I play bagofcoins the druid who has been ready and rvring for around a month now. This is a second group. This will mean that PR can easily field one Guild Group for rvr and maybe even two given a bit of time!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Where has Calmin been hiding? Afraid to face the shaman of DOOM?!?! :twak:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well we're running Mon Tues regularly now and /as pugs at weekends.

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
SC will be out by next week (i hope!) we should b ML10 tomorrow, 50 by friday, and templated soon hopefully!
Is it calmin or Brohas who makes you do all this pve? afaik they love it as much as Nata:m00:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Well atm im guessing its me who makes them pve :/

Yeah its all your fault!

Tbh we didnt like our old set up so we rerolled a few slots and will be back and better than ever within a week hopefully....hibbies feel free to donate to our template fund (im looking at you AC / Coo Coo)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Yeah its all your fault!

Tbh we didnt like our old set up so we rerolled a few slots and will be back and better than ever within a week hopefully....hibbies feel free to donate to our template fund (im looking at you AC / Coo Coo)

Well we have also rerolled a few slots, the fact we never have a eld is hurting us bad so im afraid we gonna need our plats ourselves :)

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
Well we have also rerolled a few slots, the fact we never have a eld is hurting us bad so im afraid we gonna need our plats ourselves :)

AC wont be done with rerolls of new classes etc until WAR 4 is out, (you know EA and their followups ;d ) might have been one of the reasons you dont have eld? :twak:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Thanks for keeping this nicely on topic guys.

I should thank everybody for the response. I had to clear my pm inbox out a few times! We now have 9 active people and 5 buffbot accounts that we are going to start leveling tonight.

Theoretically all RvR spots are now taken however if you just want to do some old fashioned leveling with us I am sure we will generally have space. Do a /who Perfect Recovery and if you see some people your level pm them and you might get a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom