New Guild

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Ok, as topic says. There's a new guild on alb/pry xD

As alb/pry is low on active RvR guilds, I have decided to give one a go, we will also do some PvE raids, including ML's to 10 and help members on artis, but the main priority is RvR.

Main group setup is as follows:

cleric
cleric
sorc
pala
merc/reaver
theurg
caba

We will be taking more than 8 members as you can't obviously expect all members to be on 24/7, so need people to fill in spots at times. There is currently only two member's as we only started out lastnight, but plan to get to RvR asap.

I hope the guild is succesful because as I say we lack active rvr guilds on alb, is only really PE/Stigmata/RF now...

If anyone is interested in joining pm Afran or Luperyn/Icanhealu ingame, or reply here.

Thanks.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i hope you know how much work it takes to get a guild up and running these days, RF took awhile to get to where it is today.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm.. can't really complain about lack of RvR guilds at the moment really...
Kupo Flux are re-building as well at the moment and another RvR oriented guild ... both of them have highly skilled members and especially KF have the experience on how to run a guild :clap:

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Just takes a lot of work and dedication, Levi. Which I'm willing to do.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
i hope you know how much work it takes to get a guild up and running these days, RF took awhile to get to where it is today.
And where are they atm? :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck on the guild Nimah :) Takes a lot of effort and time but well worth it at least I think so :)

I would try running varying setup's until you get the people though :) Least you can runa group then :)

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
It's early and my eyes aren't working straight yet, but I counted twice and now I ask, why only have 7 people in main group? Is this the new fotm way?

Anyways, good luck with your new guild :)

Got exams in two hours, wish me luck all ( I'll need it :p )

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the new guild... I hope you have fun in it... that really what this game is about

Gamah

Banned
Nimah™ said:
Ok, as topic says. There's a new guild on alb/pry xD

As alb/pry is low on active RvR guilds, I have decided to give one a go, we will also do some PvE raids, including ML's to 10 and help members on artis, but the main priority is RvR.

Main group setup is as follows:

cleric
cleric
sorc
pala
merc/reaver
theurg
caba

no minstrel oO?

We will be taking more than 8 members as you can't obviously expect all members to be on 24/7, so need people to fill in spots at times. There is currently only two member's as we only started out lastnight, but plan to get to RvR asap.

I hope the guild is succesful because as I say we lack active rvr guilds on alb, is only really PE/Stigmata/RF now...

If anyone is interested in joining pm Afran or Luperyn/Icanhealu ingame, or reply here.

Thanks.

No Minstrel oO?

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Nimah™ said:

:touch: Hoi! We don't label ourselves as either an "RvR" or a "PvE" guild. But there are members of PL in the frontier EVERY night doing extremely well. This also counts for other guilds like DoA, Templars, TDS. Stop discounting guild's input just cause they don't sign up to a particular label! :)

D xx

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Nimah™ said:

Hmm and before the XML stopped updating GOP were 2nd or 3rd Highest LRP on the Server and top Albion LRP

Although we are far from a hardcore RvR guild that is true. Optimised guild groups are very rarely seen in GoP but many of our members are usually found in the field :D

Luperyn

Fledgling Freddie
We gathered quite a few members yesterday, including cleric/therg/pally/merc.

Keep up the good work ;)

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
To people who posted about TDS, PL and GoP, as well as others.

The point I was trying to make with the RvR guilds is the guild's that mainly only focus on RvR, and have op'ted groups. :)

Gamah: What luperyn said, mincer is always welcome :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Darklis said:
:touch: Hoi! We don't label ourselves as either an "RvR" or a "PvE" guild. But there are members of PL in the frontier EVERY night doing extremely well. This also counts for other guilds like DoA, Templars, TDS. Stop discounting guild's input just cause they don't sign up to a particular label! :)

D xx
Extremely well? :rolleyes:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Depends how you define extremely well - for some its their LWRP e-penis, for others its getting to a particular RL, and for others its just having fun.

Last week I made about 10k RPs on all my chars, however I think I did well as I helped defend a couple of keeps and got a couple of key realm levels. Other weeks I've made over 150k RPs and had felt like I had a shit week as it was crap RvR. Your opinion on whether I did well or not matters about as much as my opinion on whether or not you did well.

Gamah

Banned
Nimah™ said:
To people who posted about TDS, PL and GoP, as well as others.

The point I was trying to make with the RvR guilds is the guild's that mainly only focus on RvR, and have op'ted groups. :)

Gamah: What luperyn said, mincer is always welcome :)

nerf your sig :<

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
For some doing well is getting a lot of RP's, for others it means other things.

I suspect that PL felt that opening up Midguard for porting last night was doing well (Snuggle was BG leader) in RvR.

Darzil

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:
It's early and my eyes aren't working straight yet, but I counted twice and now I ask, why only have 7 people in main group? Is this the new fotm way?

More arpees with 7 !

I think Reaver/Merc was reaver *and* merc as opposed to reaver *or* merc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom