New Guild!

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering wether there would be enough people around in Hib / Prydwen to start a new guild mainly for PvE events / hunts etc.

If your intrested and want to find out a little more about my plans please goto:

www.fearcraft.com/Prydwen

The guild isnt created yet so im hoping for a minimum of 7 other people to found the guild so we can start leveling some on Prydwen, i would also like to create a good name for the guild such as transfering money from excalibur to prydwen etc. Any how if your intrested just pop into the website and read a little if not then thanks for the visit and ill be seeing you all in Hib :)

Lee.

Acercerak

Fledgling Freddie
Fearcraft.com...
And user Craft.

Aren't you from the Dungeons and Dragons guild on Alb/Exc.?

Anyway, I'm in for creating a guild :)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

Yes Acercerak i am he who is called Craft on Alb / Exc and i was creator of Dungeons and Dragons :) Dont recognise your name so im not sure who you are but anyways the guild is called Dark Sentry and is currently running well the guild forum can be found at: www.fearcraft.com/Prydwen for all details updates and news :)

Im currently away from pc's and laptops and all going on at the moment due to some minor in real life difficulties but should be back as soon as i can get some time together :)

Adios and enjoi!

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
Yes Acercerak i am he who is called Craft on Alb / Exc and i was creator of Dungeons and Dragons :) Dont recognise your name so im not sure who you are but anyways the guild is called Dark Sentry and is currently running well the guild forum can be found at: www.fearcraft.com/Prydwen for all details updates and news :)

Im currently away from pc's and laptops and all going on at the moment due to some minor in real life difficulties but should be back as soon as i can get some time together :)

Adios and enjoi!

Yeah there is enough people around Hib/pryd, most of them live like mojo says over on www.prydwen.net ... so if your trying to set a new guild up, go there pryd.net also provides most of the larger guilds and alliances with thier private forums. I wish you luck and once again urge you to head to our formal home :p

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Don't listen to Grommy, he's just a fat dorf thane in disguise ;)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:

Thats not very PC

Trolls are just "Big Boned" have "Gland Problems" or are "unable To Exercice due to other health issues"

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:

You mean old man :(

<crys>

your just envy me because I look good.

And isent it time you joined Hib ?

Tiegan

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya craft

I would like to join a guild on pryd. I am originally for alb/excab.

Any room for me in you guild :)

Tiegan, 50 Sorc
Tressa, 50 Friar

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Quite happy to join you in this venture. When Im on in Pryd/Hib im on Peloquin or Goldenbough. PM me and let me know.

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:)

lo guys im a lvl 35 enchanter an would love 2 be in a new guild but only if there is a position for me an im able to have an active role there, takn stuff frm vault hiren an fire members etc. this is curently my first char at the mo an im defintly goin 2 put the wrk in i hope u consider me for the guild an ave u cm up with a good name yet? You cld give it a irish name or somthin n gaelic like (Ná saighdúri Báis) or somthin of the sort. my daoc name is Kelltic please pm me if im on ty :)

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Keltic said:
... takn stuff frm vault hiren an fire members etc. ...
(Emphasis mine)

Not to put a damper on anything, but that phrase doesn't exactly inspire bucketloads of confidence in a prospective officer. ;)

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
Margaret!!:) heh good to see a fellow PW:)..and if u need a bard or a warden (lvl31 or 32 both of them) im happy to try help out:)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Keltic said:
lo guys im a lvl 35 enchanter an would love 2 be in a new guild but only if there is a position for me an im able to have an active role there, takn stuff frm vault hiren an fire members etc. this is curently my first char at the mo an im defintly goin 2 put the wrk in i hope u consider me for the guild an ave u cm up with a good name yet? You cld give it a irish name or somthin n gaelic like (Ná saighdúri Báis) or somthin of the sort. my daoc name is Kelltic please pm me if im on ty :)

to be honest, i doubt anyone wud invite a stranger to their guild and immediately make them an officer so they cud do stuff like kick people and take items.

oh and please spell properly lol. hardly takes long to type from instead of frm and work instead of wrk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom