New Guild

H

holydus

Hello, just to inform u all that a new guild has been formed is searching for lvl 15+ people to be recruted into it the guild is called Archangels Protectors. for more information contact evanesense in game

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I didn't think an Archangel would need protection. They are kinda hardcore as Angels go. :x

A

Afroninja

you might want to think about changing your sig to remove HG :)

O

old.Ramas

Sissyfoo's post got me thinking, by "Archangels Protectors", do you mean....

Some protectors, the boss of whom is Archangel? Kind of like Charlie's angels, but with the guy with the patch out of airwolf instead of Charlie?

Or do you mean, people who protect Archangels?

Or do you mean, 'a bunch of Archangels' who protect stuff?

The public demands to know the truth!

PS. In each of the cases above you probably need to reconsider your use of apostrophes or of the letter s, if you haven't already formed the guild that is.

http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

S

savant

Kinda like <The Dragon Fighters>, do they raid the dragon alot or do the fight "like" dragons, always wonderd that :)

E

Ekydus

Sounds like a good name for a Buffbot guild IMO. :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by kronus
you might want to think about changing your sig to remove HG :)

Holydus is still in HG, Evanesence is in this new guild.

B

Bellona

tbh... if u make a guild, dont announce it a place like this, will only give the guild a BAD start.

not a word about my own guild, u can ask me in game :p

S

skile

Why would posting here give the guild a bad start? I can't see it.

X

xevius

Originally posted by skile
Why would posting here give the guild a bad start? I can't see it.

Cause lots of fag ass fucktards with nothing to do irl come and open there mouth and fart all over the place with there bs instead of giving some descent comment or wish someone goodluck for once!

anyway. good luck man. Hard job to keep a guild going and build up a core. If u have the charisma you will succeed. Once again goodluck ;)

H

Hanhepi

Weeeee

Originally posted by holydus
Hello, just to inform u all that a new guild has been formed is searching for lvl 15+ people to be recruted into it the guild is called Archangels Protectors. for more information contact evanesense in game
Awwww ... how flattering *blush* :)

But just to get some things straight:
- we won't pay you for your service
- should any of us die in the future you'll be in serious trouble

But anyway ... best wishes for you and your guild! :)

*Wicced Archangel blows a kiss to you*
*Wire Archangel blows a kiss to you*
*Winnirynn Archangel blows a kiss to you*
*Anoid Archangel blows a kiss to you*
*Avoid Archangel blows a kiss to you*

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I didn't think an Archangel would need protection. ...
Sometimes we do need protection tbh.

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
... They are kinda hardcore as Angels go. :x
[brag mode]
So true :p
[/brag mode]

E

Ekydus

Whatever happened to Angels?
Last I saw of them they were running around DF a lot in their epic armour... and that was quite a long while back.

B

Bellona

i saw 2 of them in dioel a few days ago.. and btw did anyone see the ogres raid diogel yesterday :D

was so funny, roughly 14+ ogres went nuts and killed the guardians and some players, was good entertainment for a bored crafter :D

S

skile

Originally posted by xevius
Cause lots of fag ass fucktards with nothing to do irl come and open there mouth and fart all over the place with there bs instead of giving some descent comment or wish someone goodluck for once!

anyway. good luck man. Hard job to keep a guild going and build up a core. If u have the charisma you will succeed. Once again goodluck ;)

Thats what I thaught to, people likes to have something to pick on. People starting new things, which might threathen their "position" in the DAoC-scene. Therfor those comments.

People whom are very egoistic (those whom racks down on these sorts of things) tends to dislike your guild, but most won't, so I don't see this as a reason not to post about your guild here, this (informing of new guilds) was probably the ACTUAL meaning of BW, and not post-farming :p.

O

old_saxo

Archangels normaly make's so the enemys dont ruin everything for the good guys , Big glowing light sword , and uh so strong :p , but ok maby it a ill poor old archangel :-D

Strange none archangels have wiped mids out yet :p oh ye and enchanter

Users who are viewing this thread