New Guild Recruiting

Chi

Fledgling Freddie
hey hey

Guild Sphere just been created may 5th
its a fun for all guild with more of a system in it so everyone can do what they like from pve to hardcore rvr or just chattin a bit or whatever u like

we're looking for nice people that are looking for a guild to have fun and enjoy the game with others

for more info on the guild and the system and how to join please checkGuild Sphere

hope ure interested

cya around
-Dan

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, good luck with guild and nice website but even when you say its RvR/PvE it sounds like your more pve bases as most of your high Level members have no Rp's

Chi

Fledgling Freddie
we're not focussing on anything realy

if a member wants to become a groupleader of an rvr group he can recruit other members or peeps outside the guild into his group and go rvr with em and get a good group

its free for everyone to join if u dont wana rvr u dont have to
same goes for pve can just do whatever u like
and when u need help with anything theres always some one or more around to help

even if u like to solo all the way but just want a group u can chat with or give some occasional help u can join
thats y its fun for all guild no one will be forced to anything they can spend their quality time on the game the way they want to

-Dan
ps thanks for the good luck ;)

Bluebolts

Fledgling Freddie
good luck with the guild :)

why wasn't there any guilds like this while i still played? :mad:

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Bluebolts said:
good luck with the guild :)

why wasn't there any guilds like this while i still played? :mad:

Na Suinn Catha are the same as that :) one of the oldest guilds on server.

Good luck with the guild mate, have fun and enjoy the game, see you out there and happy hunting.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Heya chi, it's khai here =)
Sounds like your doing okay :p When you get around to thinking of joining the Na Fianna alliance I'm sure we would like to merge into your guild... tdw is down to about 4 active players =)

Good luck with it regardless :cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the guild mates :) - get a few bounty points so you can claim a twr. Hib desperately needs it :)

Athelia

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Heya chi, it's khai here =)
Sounds like your doing okay :p When you get around to thinking of joining the Na Fianna alliance I'm sure we would like to merge into your guild... tdw is down to about 4 active players =)

Good luck with it regardless :cheers:

We have recently got a request by one of our members to join Na Fianna alliance, and so far we would really like to join it. We're just waiting on catching Effendor ingame :)
Around merging guilds: We really like the idea and welcome you all, if it gets to that. Btw, nice RvR lately Khai :D

Mastade said:
Good luck with the guild mates - get a few bounty points so you can claim a twr. Hib desperately needs it

We're looking forward to the RvR part and will claim towers once we're ready for it. Though we in the current situation, does not got all our members equipped with Artifacts and ML's, so it'll take some time before you see us all active in the frontier. Although there'll be alot of RvR once all has got their ML's and artifacts, then I can already at this point tell there'll still be arranged alot of raids and other stuff for those that like PvE or for those that needs to complete their templates.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Athelia said:
We're looking forward to the RvR part and will claim towers once we're ready for it. Though we in the current situation, does not got all our members equipped with Artifacts and ML's, so it'll take some time before you see us all active in the frontier. Although there'll be alot of RvR once all has got their ML's and artifacts, then I can already at this point tell there'll still be arranged alot of raids and other stuff for those that like PvE or for those that needs to complete their templates.

You're in the same position I was in a few months ago when I started up my guild, good luck. Doubt you'll need that luck though, Hibernians seem pretty helpful ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Athelia said:

I don't shout: "Gs raid!!" anymore, so I won't scare anyone away. (afaik..)

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Solari said:
I don't shout: "Gs raid!!" anymore, so I won't scare anyone away. (afaik..)

You are still annoying :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom