New Guild Project

Argain

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, we are a small group having interest in forming a new guild, if someone is interested send me a message (Argain).

The guild project is to have a little neutral attitude, good for players who want to explore all realm and engage inc in each part of them.

See you in game
Argain

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Argain said:
Hello, we are a small group having interest in forming a new guild, if someone is interested send me a message (Argain).

The guild project is to have a little neutral attitude, good for players who want to explore all realm and engage inc in each part of them.

See you in game
Argain

good luck

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Hi and welcome, how would you called (or is called) your guild? just to know it.
p.s. gL & hf

Argain

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all.
The forming guild will be present on thursday 13 sept in TNN at 18:00 (6 PM)

See you

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
so your forming it in 2007? thats when the next thursday the 13th sept happens :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DoVerMan said:
? its 11th sept today :O

no dumbass, the 13th is a wednesday. as days go forward each year the 13th of september 2007 is a thursday.

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, he got the date wrong so he's a dumbass. Great logic, like you have never done it yourself.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bahumat is too 1337 to mix up dates.. And IF he does, him and Chuck Norris just changes it..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
Bahumat is too 1337 to mix up dates.. And IF he does, him and Chuck Norris just changes it..

i never said i mix dont mix up dates, however i do enjoy winding someone up when they make that mistake...

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i never said i mix dont mix up dates, however i do enjoy winding someone up when they make that mistake...
where to begin...

Argain

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys, the guild are now ready to play, we form the new guild last week and the name is Cold Fusion.
At the moment this is an open guild with no limitation about class and language, I'm italian, some other player are germans (and speaks german), other are french, english, spanish....all togheter :)

Bye

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Argain said:
Ok guys, the guild are now ready to play, we form the new guild last week and the name is Cold Fusion.
At the moment this is an open guild with no limitation about class and language, I'm italian, some other player are germans (and speaks german), other are french, english, spanish....all togheter :)

Bye

why not keep project camlan as theirs still ppl who need 50 etc and guild is already done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom