New guild looking for an alliance.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Any alliance out there that's happy to take on a new guild who just started on Hibernia - Excalibur a few weeks ago?

20+ members and more once they realise the mistake they made and start returning from WoW:eek7:. We also play on Albion Prydwen under "Griffon Knights". Members rapidly gaining levels now and in a few weeks I can see us starting to take part in RvR, ML and arti raids etc.

We will respect and rules on access to and spam on /as.

Hib Guild is called "Rebel Force"

Slayben

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Any alliance out there that's happy to take on a new guild who just started on Hibernia - Excalibur a few weeks ago?

20+ members and more once they realise the mistake they made and start returning from WoW:eek7:. We also play on Albion Prydwen under "Griffon Knights". Members rapidly gaining levels now and in a few weeks I can see us starting to take part in RvR, ML and arti raids etc.

We will respect and rules on access to and spam on /as.

Hib Guild is called "Rebel Force"

He missed this, I know he would have wanted it in there so ...

"Alliance must have plenty of Celt ladies willing to dance in tassles...(Or Elf Ladies/Luri Ladies/Shar Ladies/Firby Ladies/Sylvan Ladies)..."

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Go do some work you lazy shit, no wonder insurance costs are so high with you "working" in the industry ;)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
there is probably room in the Celtic Fist alliance due to lots of guilds being more or less inactive - try to contact someone from CF in-game if you are interested

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Weren't you guys running around crim / crau last weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom