New guild in Albion!

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow albions :)

As topic states, a new guild has been born in Albion, called The Chromanian.
Atm we are a very small guild ofc, it has only existed for about 3 months or so i think. We are looking for members who are interested in joining this small guild and ofc helping with building it up and making it a good guild. The guild will be doing PVE/ToA aswell as some fixed rvr groups. In the beginning might be small grps in odins but as we expand we will do keepraids etc :) I also hope we can and will be able to go and take our own keeps back asap. We will also be focusing on ML hunts, Artifact hunts, EXP hunts etc. If this sounds like something any of you want to be part of then give eiter me a PM in here or ingame (as xzoltan) or give ninelifes a PM ingame, and we will give you an invite.

- Xzoltan

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Eheh hunny crazy guild u joined i know som of those felows ..they r rlf of mine ,romanians from Romania guess why the guild is caled like that :) .
I m glad that u are happy there :) cya around girl .

polgra

Fledgling Freddie
Is it free for any one to join ? im new on exc .. have played mid/pryd for like 2-3 months.. and i feel that i wanna try something new =)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
because what alb needs is more guilds ! yes !

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the Realm.
Hope to see you in battle soon

/salute from the ShadowLords =)

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
polgra said:
Is it free for any one to join ? im new on exc .. have played mid/pryd for like 2-3 months.. and i feel that i wanna try something new =)

Yeah you are welcome to give me a PM ingame and we will sort something out m8 :) And welcome to albion if you have decided to start here :)

And thx for the nice words to everyone else posting here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom