New Guild Formed: Raven Guard(Stealthers Only)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
lol silly... classes will never be the same.. and dropping utility to make it more fair is just stupid.. :kissit:

No, classes will never be the same, i know. Still, you can think its stupid to drop utility, i dont, i find it gettin more equal fights. And ppl play their games however they want, and i play it however i want. Like i wrote above. Ill never be able to change your ppls views, and you aint able to change mine either.

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
´Some nice suggestion there Aaisha and som i dont like at all :) i shall definately take up the quest about adding when a realmm8 call for help, since i usually dont ask if he want help, i only stand beside and /cheer

but i will attack an enemy regardles what his rr is and if he is unbuffed also, i would love to get the game in the direction when we dont need bb, but i am afraid that train moved on along time ago :(

/Cheers

Methos

Loyal Freddie
There is 1 very big downside in the way you want to setup your guild. You will be a 1-trick Pony.

All i see in your posts are rules and limitations.

I do not see any advantages to being in your guild. What do you have to OFFER a guildmember? A guild should be more than an tag below the name and a [Guild] chatbox.

You want only stealthers but you refuse to have them grouped over 2... You can't do any sort of PvE raids, keepraids(post 1.64), quests, and very important: ToA masterlevel trials without help from another guild or alliance.

That will result in your guild bleeding dry, becoming an 'alt-guild' or not getting off the ground at all.

And about stealthzerg; I see everyone playing the game how THEY like it, and i like to play solo but i also like to setup or join a FG guildstealthers, gank a soloer and compare PA damage :D.

Setting up a successfull FG stealthers is actually quite hard to do and it's even harder trying to keep them together.

Anyway, i'm not sure you're open to opinions/suggestions, but i would suggest revising some of the non-grouping rules to at least 3 (because having a minstrel,scout and infil in group gives maximum efficiency utilitywise). Or perhaps you can adjust the guild vision to stealth rvr-only and having more classes than just stealthers for PvE. If you don't do that, your members will be hurting outside RvR. Infil's aren't the most wanted in PvE, so without the backing of their guild, they will struggle.

Good luck though, there are certainly more than enough stealthers around to make a guild of. I hope you'll see my post as positive criticism.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Freppe said:
No, classes will never be the same, i know. Still, you can think its stupid to drop utility, i dont, i find it gettin more equal fights. And ppl play their games however they want, and i play it however i want. Like i wrote above. Ill never be able to change your ppls views, and you aint able to change mine either.

suddenly u become all fair, what happened to the 2fgtrainrunning freppe I used to know..

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
suddenly u become all fair, what happened to the 2fgtrainrunning freppe I used to know..

Playin a solo stealther in emain at late hours eats you, after a while you'll prolly change view on this too. Its not fun, in any way to run for 10 mins and get fucked up directly when getting near amg or anything in emain tbh.

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
There is 1 very big downside in the way you want to setup your guild. You will be a 1-trick Pony.

All i see in your posts are rules and limitations.

I do not see any advantages to being in your guild. What do you have to OFFER a guildmember? A guild should be more than an tag below the name and a [Guild] chatbox.

You want only stealthers but you refuse to have them grouped over 2... You can't do any sort of PvE raids, keepraids(post 1.64), quests, and very important: ToA masterlevel trials without help from another guild or alliance.

That will result in your guild bleeding dry, becoming an 'alt-guild' or not getting off the ground at all.

And about stealthzerg; I see everyone playing the game how THEY like it, and i like to play solo but i also like to setup or join a FG guildstealthers, gank a soloer and compare PA damage :D.

Setting up a successfull FG stealthers is actually quite hard to do and it's even harder trying to keep them together.

Anyway, i'm not sure you're open to opinions/suggestions, but i would suggest revising some of the non-grouping rules to at least 3 (because having a minstrel,scout and infil in group gives maximum efficiency utilitywise). Or perhaps you can adjust the guild vision to stealth rvr-only and having more classes than just stealthers for PvE. If you don't do that, your members will be hurting outside RvR. Infil's aren't the most wanted in PvE, so without the backing of their guild, they will struggle.

Good luck though, there are certainly more than enough stealthers around to make a guild of. I hope you'll see my post as positive criticism.

Allways upp for some opinions espacially if they are good ones :) as sone as our forum is upp we shall discuss these further,

but our rule that only 2 stealhers will run together will probobly stay, u are more then welcome to have any alts in guild even if they are not a stealhter class, so that we could do some nice raids etc etc, cos i hope that if we grow larger the more fun arrangement we could do, perhaps doing keeptakes with stealhters only etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom