New guild formed and guild goals & aims

B

Belthar

On october 12, 2002 a new guild was formed in Albion:

Defenders of the Realm

Primary and main objective of the guild is to defend our land from every enemy that gets inside our realm

If the enemy attacks our keep, we go and defend it. If the enemy has claimed a keep, we go and retake it.

If one of our relics is under attack, we go and defend it.

If there are enemy groups in our realm for whatever reason, we go and kill them.

To achieve this we have to have enough high lvl members online all the time. Thats why our secondary goal is to have a large membership roster with preferably high lvl ppl. Also we are aware we cannot achive this alone, so making alliances with other guilds is a must.

We try to make it as easy and as fast as possible to members to lvl to 40+ lvls so they can efficiently take part in our realm defense. For this we powerlvl ppl and make guild XP hunts and item hunts.

If you are not interested in our realm defense, do NOT join this guild.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guildhome.asp?GuildID=2756

If you would like to join, contact any member online

O

old.FIN

Well we were at pennines today 12 hours, where were u ? join join =)

B

Belthar

I was forming the guild m8
Dont worry, I will be there most of my time now.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.FIN

Hahaha Fin ;)

Maybe they could be a nice addition to our alliance force who kicks mid and hibs ass in the frontier :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Good luck Belthar! :)

I've forwarded your request to the alliance to replace Phoenix Guard in the alliance with this new guild. It will, in reality, mean that your guild is added... when PG is really dead i'll remove that guild from the alliance.

O

old.FIN

Maybe they could be a nice addition to our alliance force who kicks mid and hibs ass in the frontier

YUP=)

what we did today again muhahahah =)

mids were roaming about 5 fpgs at pennines, they took 4 keeps, well, it was time to do some retakes, and yes some peeps we cared about relic raid, but nah, not with those sissy middies with pathetic force at pennines.

Well little chat going on some tactics, and after little while middies r shaking at renaris , which was only keep left of their little take over, and albs came in, spanked they buts and sended them back to their own side of realm =)

BTW middies, its a "lame" style to log in middle of fun and come back , it sounds like u pooped your pants, logged off to change dipers and then come back, they should really fight like a man and not like little sissys with loads of hair =)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.FIN

was a good larf on Saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom