New Grab-ass @ herald

O

old.Xarr

Q: Are the new races restricted to the new classes, or can the new races be the old classes too?

A: The new races can be some of the old classes. Keep watching the Shrouded Isles page for more details.

humm.. doesn't mention if the old races can be any of the new classes =]

norseman savage dammit! CRAZY MONK WID BEARD WOOHOO!!1

C

cHodAX

Ohh body resist on poisons :D Thankgod I am 29% Body with an 18% resist staff that I can use :D

D

Damon_D

WEEE our allready shiddier than the other dot's just got shiddier.
Guesse I'll just go lvl my healer and my shaman and then park them to only be used as buffbots from now on...Gotta love Mythic they realy know what they are doing FEEKING IDIOTS !!!!!
With the new end buff, and now our only weapon of some use the dot being weakend why should I specc other wise than full aug ??? BAhhh I was gonna try making a battleshaman with full cave , wild arcane for criticals..but now.. they can suck my dirty toes

O

old.Arnor

WEEE our allready shiddier than the other dot's just got shiddier.
Guesse I'll just go lvl my healer and my shaman and then park them to only be used as buffbots from now on...Gotta love Mythic they realy know what they are doing FEEKING IDIOTS !!!!!
With the new end buff, and now our only weapon of some use the dot being weakend why should I specc other wise than full aug ??? BAhhh I was gonna try making a battleshaman with full cave , wild arcane for criticals..but now.. they can suck my dirty toes

Then quit you whining maggot

D

Damon_D

Arnor go suck ya dad's maggot , you wormheaded goatsuckerbird

D

Damon_D

Aye you right I AM 'ARD , but im also a nice guy , but tis lame arsed feeker insulted me for no reason.

btw if i have not said it before , gratz on the 50 Korvarn :)

O

old.Xarr

would you like some cheese with that whine sir? :p

K

klavrynd

finally something that pseudo-nerfs assasin classes (poison on resist table), and sadly enough the other classes using dot poisons (aww shammy :( )

At one side i'm happy they did this, but on the other hand it's nerfing assasins while taking down other classes with them (doublefrost anyone?)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Xarr
would you like some cheese with that whine sir? :p

No thank you sir , but i know where you can put it :p

O

old.Xarr

hee hee just kidding man :D

it sucks that while thwacking assassins with the wee nerf-schtick shammies got hurt :(

S

SilverHood

btw if i have not said it before , gratz on the 50 Korvarn

Ty... 9 hours of malmohus and I was sorta in a trance.... Was until people in my group started saying grats I realised I dinged

D

Damon_D

Hehe its cool , atleast your not insulting peopel..And aye it hurts , our dot is the only one that only tic's 4 times compared to the other realms who tic 6 times , thats allready alot less dmg , and now this :(

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by SilverHood

Ty... 9 hours of malmohus and I was sorta in a trance.... Was until people in my group started saying grats I realised I dinged

Hehe aye its a pain, Damon is in there atm , but im trying not to lvl him to fast , as a safe guard against going mad

O

old.chesnor

This hasn't affected shammys at all. Shammy poison has always been Matter (or is it body). This only affects poisons you buy, i.e. only assassins. Those poisons never had any dmg type set, ever. So when they hit, they always hit you for 100% of delved dmg value. This has been fixed. Shammys are not, repeat, not affected :)

O

old.LandShark

I'm confused. What has changed with shaman DoTs? They were already on the matter damage table. Assassin poisons were on NO damage table and thus not subject to resists. That is what was fixed/changed.

O

old.Charonel

oh well, i guess shammies are as overpowered as they ever were :) they'll get their nerfage in due course :flame:

O

old.BigBadButch

If you read the actual grab bag, instead of the small quote posted here, it's made very clear that they're talking about assassin poisons, not shammie dots.

Shammie dots, along with all other dot spells, get changed in 1.51 or 1.52 (can't remember which, but since we're getting both patches together, it makes no difference) to be affected by resistances, but also to have their damage scaled with the casting stat of the caster (Piety for shammies). This will make 'em work exactly the same as DDs do now - having high piety will mean you do more damage than at the moment, your target having a high resist to that damage type (Body for baseline dot, Matter for spec AoE dot, IIRC?) will mean a reduction in damage taken.

Read the original source - the Herald - before reading these forums, and you'll save yourself a lot of misunderstandings and wasted posts... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom