new goa quest

O

old.m0000

anyone done it ?
the new midgard one's reward is a level 0 pet (that does nothing, dies if u get attacked etc - 100% fluff but be cool :pP)

Giv mini-dragon pet like midgard imo!

B

bob007

Got 3g and 2 mill exp on my lvl 35 minstrel. No pet but, Its said see a scribe to decipher the map, Hints were camelot and somewere else, (lethantis i think) Anyway couldn't find scribe in lethan, So went adribards and camelot... Nothing........

C

Cabo-

have to finish it completly, in sauvage to get a item (rune)

O

old.m0000

and do you get a pet thing like in mid?
if so giv pix!!!!

P

Purefun

Only 3 fish, some g and lvl20 jewel with 3 charges of af250 with no other stats.

C

Cabo-

give pets, also want overpowered melee classes while we are at it :D

S

swords

there's a scribe in Camelot :)
Veral i think he is called or something.

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by bob007
Got 3g and 2 mill exp on my lvl 35 minstrel. No pet but, Its said see a scribe to decipher the map, Hints were camelot and somewere else, (lethantis i think) Anyway couldn't find scribe in lethan, So went adribards and camelot... Nothing........

The scribe is on the other side of the slope leading up into the lethantis building, opposit side to the steward, a little kobbie guy, speak to him and he tells you the map is written in kobald and you need one of them to translate it.

T

Trinilim

how do you get the map without killing the guy? I did the quest real quick and, well, failed really :p

C

Cabo-

you say, "Hail, I would like to pay you for that map, good sir." to him :D

L

Lorthania

I know these GOA quests are meant to be a little cryptic, but they are just a bit too cryptic to my liking...

I did the first GOA quest in Albion with my alt. It cost me 3g and some sp for the horse rides and all I got was some 'credentials' which I have no idea of how and where to use... I can appreciate alternate endings, but I didn't really see any other way of doing this quest.

If someone can point me out where I can deliver the credentials, plz do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom