New games

D

Deadmanwalking

I am having a peek at the game pre-order list and i must admit some of the titles i haven't heard anything of, i put this down to the whole HL2 ott hype but still.

Unreal tournament 2004 - Looks like 2003 with new skins/textures and modes, But Vehicles?!! Nov 21st.

Commandos 3 - Now i knew this was coming, but as soon as the 10th of October? Once again looks like more of the same from Commandos 2, with a few nice new visual enhancments. Some people's idea of heaven others idea of hell.

Sims making magic - Yet another expansion in the long bleeding Sims franchise. £50 says it is number one bestseller within a month of release.

They are the main 3 i had no idea/heard no news about and them mixed in with the usual suspects means the next few months are going to be very interesting.

:D

T

Teh Krypt

DMW, talking about UT and cars theres some mod that involves cars on UT2003, although when I looked at it a few months back it was still in development...

M

~Mobius~

Nothing really interests me anymore...single player games are so repetitive. :(

E

evilmonkeh

why dont you learna musical instrument then?

D

Deadmanwalking

Is it to much to ask for at least some vague threads that stay on topic without people turning them into IRC like chats.

M

~Mobius~

Sowwy DMW. :(

I am looking forward to Middle Earth Online...think its coming out middle of next year.

T

Tenko

I've not bought a PC game since Planetside but the next month looks pretty good (if expensive:) ).

I'm getting:

Homeworld2 (The demo works fine on my PC :p)
UFO: Aftermath
Galactic Civilisations

Hoping to be able to afford a new gfx card when I get HL2

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The yum - if you are a wargamer like Uncle Sick, of course. No.1 on my wishlist.

D

Deadmanwalking

ooooooo, see another game that i completely missed.

S

Sir Frizz

The only game i'm looking forward to this year is Pro Evolution Soccer 3.

Oh, and Maybe HL2 if it works on my not so archaic PC.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Make sure to dl the movie... I feel like invading Poland every time I watch it. *sighs, plays "Ride of the Valkyries"*

D

Deadmanwalking

Yeah i just got it and wow looks good.

Damn german blood eh :D

T

tris-

i am not really looking forward to any PC games atm. i am looking forward to KOTOR on friday though :) looks like the first game that may have something on FF7, doubt it but i can dream. also fable at the end of the year.

sudeki - looks like KOTOR a bit (hack the crap out of everything while roleplaying) only its in a futuristic setting with more traditional RPG type characters.

thats about it for me :(

L

leggy

Next year... Stalker

Looks amazing.

This year - Deus Ex 2.

T

Testin da Cable

HL2, HW2. about it really. things Unrealish have seriously lost their sparkle to me (though I love UT as always). I also want that expantion for NeverWinter, but that isn't new heh :)

D

Deadmanwalking

HW2 is preordered and im still waiting on more concrete news on HL2.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Is it to much to ask for at least some vague threads that stay on topic without people turning them into IRC like chats.

Yes, and perhaps England might look like a half decent football team.

HL2 is the only game I'm even remotely interested in, I'll probably buy it but I've not decided really. Single player games are boring and the majority of MP games come nowhere near the perfection of Q2.

Users who are viewing this thread