New game

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Hi some friends of mine are starting to build a new mmorpg game, they have greate ideas.. I wonder if they can pull it off...

Not much info on their site at the moment, but might be worth checking it out in the future!

www.themmoproject.com:england:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Please tell your friend to write at least an outline on that page,

so we can "Send a mail to join@themmoproject.com and write something about yourself, why you want to join. And in what area you can help!"

It's really hard to raise someone's interest while not providing any information about the general direction of the planned game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Depending on the game, how it runs out. I might be interested in the databasing side of things.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Not trying to destroy your illusions and enthusiasm... but....
It takes a FOOKING lot to plan, design, code and release such a project, let alone run it after release. Also, the MMO market is more than tight at the moment, with small(er) titles struggling to survive, so you might want to start a little smaller and just develop a singleplayer RPG. You can always expand it to MMO at a later stage.

If you have a concept, write it down as detailed as possible, describe all unique selling points and what makes it so good and special, design it from A to Z (including all skills, stats, game mechanics etc), add artwork, scribbles or just inspiration pics, background story... put it all together and send it to a game company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom