New full time clan.

O

old.MadMaxMatt{t}

I have left [ILP], and I’m going to leave <|D|> at the end of the BWTFCL season (I didn’t want to leave a clan in the middle of the season when there have a good chance of winning BWTFCL Div 2 (I’m leader)) to start my own full time clan, no whore clan.

So I’m looking for players who aren’t in any clans, and are willing to play about 4, 5 or 6 times a week, in all the top leagues (UKTFCL, BWTFCL, ClanBase & Wireplay).

I’ve been wanting to start my own full time clan for a while now, but I didn’t really have a reason for leaving [ILP], but due to them recruiting so many players, I’m leaving [ILP].

If you would like to help me or join this new clan please contact me on ICQ, Email or IRC.

ICQ #: 52535138
Email: Max@m0ng.co.uk
IRC: #d.clan / Quakenet

I still haven’t come up with a name or tag but that doesn’t really matter atm anyway.

Thanks.

Max{t}

1Jesta

good luck matt ,youll need it being CL is waaaaaaaaay to hard nowadays

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Aye, good luck MMM. It's kinda hard starting a new clan as ppl don't recognise your name even if you do have some quality as your new clan I presume will have.

GL for the future.........

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Its gonna be stressfull, hard work and very long winded

A case of starting at the bottom and workin up but some players may find the challenge appealing

Think it over for a while first m8

And good luck

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

You get to have all the fun division 3 has to offer :rolleyes:

bah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom