New Frontiers

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Reinstalled & reactivated my account last night after a friend "bugged" me ;-)

1st impressions ... got to say I like it. The NF gfx look really nice, and thanks to a recent PC upgrade ( gogo GF6! ) no lagg whatsoever.

Nice map showing where the fights are which helped as at 1am there arent many online.

Many thanks to the Mids who were online last night who made me feel welcome (Maddude - thanks for the invite) and also thanks to the Friar (I think she was) who spanked me rather easily after my crit shot .. ermm .. didn't do much damage .. lol.

And yes, i raise my hands, I tried to run away, screaming like a girl ;-)

Morreo
(fotm Hunter)

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back and nice to see you got good impression.

Next step is get ml`s,artifacts,fight zergs which takes ages and start pay raised subs soon. :D

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
That was me :clap:

Thought you were buffed from the bow dmg you were doing tbh, very nice. Shame about you having trouble deciding wether to run or fight, and slow switching to spear once we were in melee.. And of course you dying in 4 hits, but such is the way of the buffless/selfbuffed I guess.

Was happy some mids came in the end, almost managed to wipe us at one point. Some fun fights there, what with us having a 29 and a 31 in group.. Saw a couple skiltvaktens in the mid group also :worthy:

Speaking of that night, Snornig, how come I hit you for ~70 less than all other hunters? :eek:

And Maddude, you hurt =p.

Oh, and the mandatory whine.. Nerf pet intercept! 4 hits on SM out of 17 attacks :twak:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Cwini said:
Reinstalled & reactivated my account last night after a friend "bugged" me ;-)

Would that be me then hehe - wb Cwini :)

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
Speaking of that night, Snornig, how come I hit you for ~70 less than all other hunters? :eek:

Nm, I get it now. Remind me not to try and solo you anytime soon :p

Gamah

Banned
Snoring r teh easy mode with scallers proc...;o

Non scallers proc...well lets just say 330dmg after 70 absorb / hit is not fun :(

/me hides from snorings spear of doom!!

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
Thought you were buffed from the bow dmg you were doing tbh, very nice. Shame about you having trouble deciding wether to run or fight, and slow switching to spear once we were in melee.. And of course you dying in 4 hits, but such is the way of the buffless/selfbuffed I guess.

Indeed .. self buffed only, but as I can buff my own primary line it probably explains why arrows hurt.

Been away for too long and I was unsure what your RR was, plus I had no actual hot keys ready for melee .. I had literally just reinstalled DAoC that night, and jumped into NF to take a peep .. thats when I met Maddude and thought "Why not .. lets go take a look with the big boys" .. hehe .. paid the price though - nice one. :cheers:

Yeah ... 4 shots /cry

Brite

Banned
dimerian said:
Welcome back and nice to see you got good impression.

Next step is get ml`s,artifacts,fight zergs which takes ages and start pay raised subs soon. :D

raised subs ? again ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No one has said anything about raised subscription fees here in Europe (yet). But sure, the glass is half empty.

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Snoring r teh easy mode with scallers proc...;o

Non scallers proc...well lets just say 330dmg after 70 absorb / hit is not fun :(

/me hides from snorings spear of doom!!

Oh, I was wrong then, thought he just had PD4 or so to match his high spear spec.

Cwini said:
I had no actual hot keys ready for melee

LoL fair enough :D

Oh, and for rr.. Well, let's just say you usually have less to worry about from the ones that don't have "Knight" in their title :eek:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
lol you jumped a friar?
don't forget you're a SB m8!!11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom