New Frontiers

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yep, should be up by lunchtime hopefully.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
yep, should be up by lunchtime hopefully.
hehe just remember its goa we are talking about, its prolly gonna be up around midnight :D

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
yes gonna be fun, i just hope i can get into the server :D its gonna be stuffed we people for sure :D but its gonna be fun

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
arghhh me and the missus are going out for a meal tonight oh well :)

and ive got a gig friday nite :(

IAN BROWN BUT SO :D:D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
aye - out drinking tonight mahsel - may have to have an early night ;) I do have a cold after all....

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
According to a thread under General Discussion (right under the game's main forum) it isn't up yet. No word from GOA why or what's happening, hope it'll be up soon though.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Wait a sec, if I try out Gorre, will I be able to play an assassin that aint have been nerfed into the ground?!

:bazbeer:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Done what it says on the webbie but when i login and it starts patching and getting other files it just stops >.<

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lol I try to log in and it Says "T0000 many people are Logged on"

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Its unplayable anyways the server is crap and you lag to hell and back :/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Got in , made a warrior .. leveled it to 50 and rr6 , tried to port to df and get equipped but computer crashed and now I cant get in again , damn server is always full :O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
been playing on it all evening, mucked about in DF for a bit on my ranger then went emain.
Watching the big trebs on the towers launching boulders out towards the mids put one massive grin on my face, atm its very much like thid on there, utter chaos with no proper groups going on, so hard to tell what it will be like when we get it on excal.
Was very very laggy but thats down to the old hardware they are running it on though.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hoho , was fun when it worked when you look away from the lagg. Attacked towers , jumped on a ship , fired catapults , defended keep , died to zerg.. Was stuck in open beta testing all evening , still got loads of classes/ra's to test out tho , have only tried warrior and hunter. Keep sieges tend to take too much times tho but all in all it was great fun.

Testudo 4tw!!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
i quite liked it so far

made a copy of me bard and rr6'ed her then saat for an hr gettin keys and trying to get decent gear then went out

Bard RR5 ability is actually quite fun lol was cool to change, sometimes a shar ranger sometimes a luri etc and when u play songs it doesnt glow or anything which imo is posibbly the best thing a bard has received in nf

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I made a 40 xbow spec HO armsman, snapshot is so funny running after luri firing my minigun at him!

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Getting chained in DF by mos5 archers wasnt very fun, guess i have to enjoy 1.69 as long as i can :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when you do /50 etc do you get any money to port or but arrows etc

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone else than me get a Error [404] message when trying to log on atm?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cool thx bonegoat.

is there a site or link i can get some more info on getting on gorre. wanted to know if i needed anything other than toa and the download.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
anyone able to log onto server atm ? getting Error 404 while downloading something :<

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
anyone able to log onto server atm ? getting Error 404 while downloading something :<

Make a txt file , inside write " login.dll " inside it , then rename file to testlog.bat . Then double-click on this to bypass the 404 problem . I think that's how i did it . Make sure you have folder options set so you will be able to see this file type too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom