New Frontiers - Q2 2004 (in the US)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Wonder if anyone will still be playing when they release it

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:

yes, as it's about the time people finally finished their ML and leveled their artifacts :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
If your sick of the game it doesn't mean that the rest of us are. And you don't need to share it with the rest who obviously like the game imo.
I know its easy to think that way though. When I had a long break some time ago, I thought that most people must have quit because they had to get tiered of the game by now. When I came back there were more people playing and more activety then ever.

Don't count on DAoC's fall anytime soon. WoW will certainly take a few of the customers, but I dont think it will be as noticable as most people think.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'd be surprised if it was any later than Q3 to be honest, if Mythic are updating in Q2 :)

Sigurd

Banned
Most people in the US servers had heard April, and were hoping for it earlier... this'll certainly cause more mythic-love, to add to those whose artifacts were nerfed whilst the time taken to level an artifact stays the same (solo 14 yellows to gain 1% to level 5 for the croc tooth dagger...)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic need to release Frontiers fast to keep their pissed off customers playing. It'll be another incomplete add-on full of bugs and so on...

GoA have nearly caught up with the US, we get 1.67 next week and I don't think 1.68 will take too long to translate. The question is if GoA will start work on Frontiers before it goes live in the US. iirc they prefer to wait for the live version, instead of wasting time on beta patches.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
It has some great ideas!

My only concern is that it sounds like it might create bigger zergs :/ I really hope you need more than 3 fg (total people) in a fight before it shows on the map.

Those "fast attack boats" sound like a great idea.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Mythic need to release Frontiers fast to keep their pissed off customers playing. It'll be another incomplete add-on full of bugs and so on...

GoA have nearly caught up with the US, we get 1.67 next week and I don't think 1.68 will take too long to translate. The question is if GoA will start work on Frontiers before it goes live in the US. iirc they prefer to wait for the live version, instead of wasting time on beta patches.

I think Europe will get 1.68 very, very fast. The scope of the changes is massive - so large there was an apology for the change notes cutting off 2/3 of the way through! and released by Mythic onto the live servers almost untested in the case of the later patches.

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
It has some great ideas!

My only concern is that it sounds like it might create bigger zergs :/ I really hope you need more than 3 fg (total people) in a fight before it shows on the map.

Those "fast attack boats" sound like a great idea.

Mythics intention is for RvR to be 4FG vs 4FG vs 4FG scale battles, rather than 1fg.
Just so you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom